Classifieds search

Is there an easy way to search for a particular ad in the classifieds? I posted some pre ban mags for sale and have sold 1. I'd like to get back to the ad and edit it or close it when the rest sell. I've clicked thru 8 pages of ads and have yet to find my ad. At this point it's not worth the trouble.

Try clicking on search forum in whichever classifieds your looking at, then advanced search then poke your user name in the user name box and then hit search now. It should list all your original posts in that thread

Last edited:
OK Timbo. Thanks for the help. Took me several tries but it finally did work for me. Now, any chance you can tell me how to ad pics to an ad? I'll admit I'm a tech dimwit, but I find this site extremely hard to use.

With 31 posts it ahould be prwtty simple. Go to your profile page. Threads started, done.

For reference, search engines are better than the search function on here. Using your favorite search engine, use
site:northeastshooters.com thingyou'researchingfor

That'll only return things found on the particular site. This works for any website, so something like "site:cnn.com facts" should come up empty.

Back
Top Bottom