Classifieds suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off not,a complaint, I love the classifieds as both a seller and buyer. However on another sight, they make you keep the ad up after the sale. I find this helpful because you can do a search and see what sold and for how much. When guys sell a gun here and delete the ad or edit it, it removes the trail and prevents is from getting a competitive price based on selling activity. I usually look at the GB completed transactions to see ballpark.

What do you guys think? Would it he helpful to mark as sold but not remove the pricing info even after it's sold?

Merry Christmas and Happy New year's
Not really useful because it just shows the listing price not what it actually sold for. Prices are frequently negotiated downward. For example a long ass time ago I bought an HK from a gentleman who had it listed for 1200 bucks. After a couple polite conversations with the guy I got him to 900. (Much closer to real market price) The ad never would have changed. This could happen in nearly every circumstance. Listing prices do not accurately depict selling price.

As a general rule if you want stuff to move list it at no more than the gunbroker low BIN avg plus some bucks, maybe a little more if it's an MA douche deal (insert preban whatever that ppl overpay for here) .

Last edited:
For shits sake if you’re focused on other people’s completed NES transactions you need more problems in life.

im waiting for @drgrant to cap off this thread with a 1980’s action movie clip where everything goes horribly wrong.
Not a bad idea

Sully: "(omg its) Matrix... Gimme a quarter!!!!!"

View: https://youtu.be/GLEWjEEqU2o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom