• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Classifieds

for a fee of $100, I'll post 3 classified ads for you....oh, and for 15% of the final selling price also.

How do you post a ad in the for sale classifieds

Here's an actual helpful response. Read this:

This always makes me wonder. OP has been a user here for 7 years. This is their first post and it's about listing an ad in the classifieds without knowing the rules?
Fwiw, I spend nearly all my gun related internet time here even though I have accounts at a few other gunboards. I was technically a user at arfcom for 7 years before my first post mostly because I was never there.

This always makes me wonder. OP has been a user here for 7 years. This is their first post and it's about listing an ad in the classifieds without knowing the rules?
Nobody reads the rules. Look thru the ads for "location" and other attributes required by the rules and you'll see what I mean.

Nobody reads the rules. Look thru the ads for "location" and other attributes required by the rules and you'll see what I mean.
And then they get pssed off at me when I tell them their ad doesn’t meet the rules and that they need to read the rules.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I cannot see anyone's NES rating in the classifieds area anymore. Anybody else having the same problem?

Hello everyone, I cannot see anyone's NES rating in the classifieds area anymore. Anybody else having the same problem?
I can but it looks like it was changed. You now have to click on their profile and click on their feedback status tab to view it

I can but it looks like it was changed. You now have to click on their profile and click on their feedback status tab to view it
Anyone know if it's a change or glitch?
Did that guy in the classifieds section with 5 negatives and 1 neutral feedback score complain to Maura's office?

Back
Top Bottom