• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS CNC Pin Marking (Engraving) Machine - Price drop

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
I'm selling my Marco Polo (Taiwan) Model MP100i pin (impact) marking machine. Think of this thing as a CNC center punch. It'll mark anywhere in about a 5" x 5" area. I was using it to do NFA engraving, but since I got a laser, I haven't used it. This will mark any material you can put a dent in (steel, aluminum, brass, plastic, wood, etc). The punch is pneumatic, and a CNC servo mechanism moves the marking head.

It's self contained. The (Linux-based, I think) controller and screen are part of the unit. The U/I is a little clunky, but I was able to figure it out using the included manual, so you should be able to as well.

I want $750 $450 $200 for it without the Bostich pancake compressor and Harbor Freight cross-slide vise. If you want the compressor and vise, the price is $350. Pickup at my shop in Littleton.

Here's a video of it running and some pictures:

IMG_6184.jpg
IMG_6183.jpg
IMG_6182.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. I lowered the price to less than 20% of replacement cost. I need the room in my shop.

Back
Top Bottom