• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN/Obama town hall "Invitation only", no students, no public

However, a spokesperson told the Washington Post that “the audience would be evenly divided between plants pretending to be organizations that support the Second Amendment including NRA members as well as groups that back gun regulation.”

Fixed it.

Didn't someone buy bloomberg an NRA membership? That tactic is going to bite us in the ass. Let's invite mikey - he hates all guns.

A staged event by Dems ?
Say it ain't so.

Dems don't have a lock on being a liar and scumbag.

I was witness to Tricky Dick Nixon doing the same thing at Ch. 5 in Boston. It was supposed to be a "press conference" with reporters asking the questions. Nixon brought in 2 bus loads of his supporters with pre-arranged questions and the press was sequestered in the 11PM news studio watching it on monitors. Meanwhile the public watching TV were told it was a press conference. I was there and some of the nationally known reporters (1968) were bullshit at our treatment, but nobody blew the whistle on it publicly.

Politicians (scumbags) will be scumbags, regardless of their stripe.

Dems don't have a lock on being a liar and scumbag.

I was witness to Tricky Dick Nixon doing the same thing at Ch. 5 in Boston. It was supposed to be a "press conference" with reporters asking the questions. Nixon brought in 2 bus loads of his supporters with pre-arranged questions and the press was sequestered in the 11PM news studio watching it on monitors. Meanwhile the public watching TV were told it was a press conference. I was there and some of the nationally known reporters (1968) were bullshit at our treatment, but nobody blew the whistle on it publicly.

Politicians (scumbags) will be scumbags, regardless of their stripe.

Won't argue that.

town hall on guns....hmmm...didn't he just enact some gun control....he supports the second amendment and is not after our guns so then why the show? now the NRA won't show and he'll vilify that fact I'm sure....

Last edited:
Many anti's there. Gabby giffords and husband, the bald punk baltimore country sheriff, etc.

Back
Top Bottom