CNN says Women Can't Carry Guns

Dennis in MA

NES Member
I didn't see this on a search or two. Saw it all over FB.

CNN Analyst: Female Teachers Can't Conceal Carry Because They Wear Dresses

Basically some tool that CNN had on said that women teachers can't carry because they wear skirts and dresses. Not like big burly men like him that wear pants and jackets and belts. I think the dude is stuck in 1965 or something.

What gets me isn't the ignorance. It's the fact that if this was some moderate or right-wing person, the dude's office would be surrounded by fat ugly wimmins telling him that a dress or skirt is a choice, not a frikin uniform!

I mean, a few weeks ago, when asked if there were differences in how men and women eat chips, Pepsi CEO Whateverhernameis talked about how men and women eat Doritos differently. It blew up to somehow she was a mysogynist. ?????

It shocks me that "well, we don't want the practice anyhow, so we won't call this clearly sexist d-bag on his sexist-d-baggery." It's what kept Harvey Winkle-Stein's antics in the closet for decades.

So much for integrity. :( I know, I shouldn't expect it. But I expect that most folks are decent human beings. I get proven right sometimes. And fairly often, I get proven wrong. :(

CNN says Women Can't Carry Guns

Bwwaaaaaa! Thanks! I needed the laugh.

Prolly only skilled for teaching, nursing and as seamstresses too...

LOL. The Right is becoming more woman-freindly than the Left.

I think the thing that ticks me off even more than this idiot and his "expertise" about women carrying (Disclaimer: I am not an expert on women carrying either :p), is the arrogant and ignorant hosts who nod their head in such an intellectual agreement of the "educated argument". I could literally punch that @CNN woman in her face.

Some of my staunchest, most conservative friends are women. Only a fool does not see their value to our Way of Life...

That CNN analyst is clearly not being sensitive to all those "women" who happen to have a penis. Come on guys, get with the times!

I dated a hot little Portugee girl who concealed a Shield pretty easily. She wore a lot of tops that were fitted at the waist and then kinda flowered back out around the hips. I picked her up at home a few times and she'd grab the holstered gun off the counter and casually IWB it on the way out the door. Every single time I just wanted to take her right back in the house and...

I didn't see this on a search or two. Saw it all over FB.

CNN Analyst: Female Teachers Can't Conceal Carry Because They Wear Dresses

Basically some tool that CNN had on said that women teachers can't carry because they wear skirts and dresses. Not like big burly men like him that wear pants and jackets and belts. I think the dude is stuck in 1965 or something.

What gets me isn't the ignorance. It's the fact that if this was some moderate or right-wing person, the dude's office would be surrounded by fat ugly wimmins telling him that a dress or skirt is a choice, not a frikin uniform!

I mean, a few weeks ago, when asked if there were differences in how men and women eat chips, Pepsi CEO Whateverhernameis talked about how men and women eat Doritos differently. It blew up to somehow she was a mysogynist. ?????

It shocks me that "well, we don't want the practice anyhow, so we won't call this clearly sexist d-bag on his sexist-d-baggery." It's what kept Harvey Winkle-Stein's antics in the closet for decades.

So much for integrity. :( I know, I shouldn't expect it. But I expect that most folks are decent human beings. I get proven right sometimes. And fairly often, I get proven wrong. :(

When a liberal makes a statement like that we conservatives don't call it sexist, we just call it stupid.

Last edited:
I dated a hot little Portugee girl who concealed a Shield pretty easily. She wore a lot of tops that were fitted at the waist and then kinda flowered back out around the hips. I picked her up at home a few times and she'd grab the holstered gun off the counter and casually IWB it on the way out the door. Every single time I just wanted to take her right back in the house and...

i hope you married her. sounds like a gem, if not, PM me with her phone #[dance]

Back
Top Bottom