• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban

I definitely think dementia joe will get thrown to the curb when the libs see him as no longer useful. I disagree with kamela though. I don’t think there is any love for her by party leadership and definitely no with liberal voters. They seem what a empty suit she is and how phony and incompetent she is. You can sleep with willie brown to work your way up CA political offices but it won’t win you a POTUS election. I think there will be a power struggle in ‘24 with the dems. No way will Gavin newsome, Cory booker, etc sit back and allow harris to run unopposed in the primary.
I think potato head blurted out wanting a black female VP during the 'campaign' and the DNC was forced to pick her over whom appeared to be the original plan, Peter Buttigeg. I think Stacey Abrams was passed over for Kamala due to being involved in the fraud machine in GA which would remove plausible deniability for the campaign if she got caught.

The DNC wants HR1 because they know they need to cheat to win and they won't be able to do it if enough of the swing states tighten up their laws to make a steal significantly more difficult this time around.

Its not even a legitimate plan/thought/idea…just plain doesn’t make any sense…What does 9 mm have to do with anything? Why would that be the target to restrict magazines?

If his goal is to sound stupid and lose everything he tries he’s well on course for “success”

I'm surprised he doesn't want to just ban 1911's, take those away from the people and they'll never win another world war

I think potato head blurted out wanting a black female VP during the 'campaign' and the DNC was forced to pick her over whom appeared to be the original plan, Peter Buttigeg. I think Stacey Abrams was passed over for Kamala due to being involved in the fraud machine in GA which would remove plausible deniability for the campaign if she got caught.

The DNC wants HR1 because they know they need to cheat to win and they won't be able to do it if enough of the swing states tighten up their laws to make a steal significantly more difficult this time around.
His pandering for the black vote and female vote by saying it would be a black woman definitely took a machete to the list of options. The list was so short and pathetic nobodies like crazy dem congresswoman Karen bass was on the list and a forgettable empty suit mayor like keisha lance bottoms of Atlanta. He knew he couldn’t pick a mayor or congress person, it had to be a senator or governor and almost every dem senator or governor is a white man or woman. There were No other options if he wanted a black woman

pudding POTUS also pandered saying he would pick a black woman for the Supreme Court to replace Breyer. There are literally 5 possible options and none are particularly strong. The very clear favorite is Jackson from the federal district court in DC who pudding just elevated to the DC circuit court of appeals. She’s a black woman, went to Harvard but is utterly unremarkable. If she were white she wouldn’t even be on a list of 100 possible picks.

Last edited:
Now I am confused. One day he says I need F-15 and nukes the next he says I less the 20,30,120 rounds in my handgun. So do I only need 3 rounds of 9mm when I get me plane and nuke?

C'mon man. You don't need that.

What you need. What we ALL NEED is the USSC to bitch-slap anti-2A and make all go away. Sure there will be attempts here and there. But a nice iron-clad 2A ruling or 7 (because clearly the last 2 were sort of mealy-mouth) would be great.

This is a long-haul fight but very similar to the civil rights issues of teh previous century. It took 40 years from positive SC cases to real change in all of America. I suspect this will be no different. Heller and xxx(shame on me for forgetting the case) were teh first salvos and, like many civil rights advances, are ignored by those who think they are pure-D wrong.

What will be funny is watching in 70 years when Democrats are framing Republicans as those evil people that want to take your gun rights like they did in the 2000's. LOL
McDonald v. Chicago
McDonald v. City of Chicago - Wikipedia

If he was only demented I wouldn't hate him so much, but he's an enthusiastic Stalinist, freedom remover, spineless, holier-than-thou POS.....kind of like the rest of the hypocritical left.

Xiden is the definition of an empty skinsuit. He has no principles, no ideals, no morals. Even before he lost his marbles he'd say and do anything he thought would benefit himself. He's the perfect puppet for an evil agenda.

this ass clown SO needs to be impeached.

they like him because he’s senile and easily controllable and gramma pudding brain is a better messenger, less threatening ie softer face than harris. When the GOP takes over the senate and house in “22, they may jettison him then because they’ll need anted someone who can put together a sentence in the political combat where no legislation can get through in a divided government

Its not even a legitimate plan/thought/idea…just plain doesn’t make any sense…What does 9 mm have to do with anything? Why would that be the target to restrict magazines?

If his goal is to sound stupid and lose everything he tries he’s well on course for “success”

his brain is such mush, he actually thinks he’s making sense. Charles krauthammer described mentally deficient people like him as talking in word salad. They pronounce all the words but the sequence is wrong and makes no sense to normal functioning minds.

Biden talked about a “push to eliminate” 9mm pistols
i talked about it before - they do push for a copy of european regulations to blanket ban anything with a rifled barrel. handguns, long guns, any guns.
why to bother with half measures if you can outlaw it all? very logical.

Xiden is the definition of an empty skinsuit. He has no principles, no ideals, no morals. Even before he lost his marbles he'd say and do anything he thought would benefit himself. He's the perfect puppet for an evil agenda.
Someone in the media described him as an empty suit with a grin around 2008.

he was always a really stupid person but now his brain is pudding. His wife must see it daily, her supporting him running for office is elder abuse. Watch him speech from 2010 and now, the difference is startling his mental decline is substantial. And he was such a stupid person, his current mental ability is woefully inadequate for the position.

It looks like they had maybe 100-120 people at that thing. He’s so pathetic he can’t match the attendance at a small town youth football game

2010????? I remember when he first ran for president in the late 1900's (80s/90s?) - he was removed from the running because it was discovered that he had been found guilty of plagiarism in law school. The guy's always been a nitwit.

Caramelos has a zero chance of election if Joltin Joe goes out with lackabrain disease. Suddenly all them people who HAD to have him defeat OrangeManBad will wonder wtf they were thinking. Not only is she not able to run her stockings let alone the country, she's saddled with being stuck with a moron for a boss. It ensures a GOP win in 2024.

I do not believe it's even remotely their plan. But they better think of one because 6 months in, I don't think he'll make it to 4 years. Possibly not the 2 already.

people who HAD to have him defeat OrangeManBad will wonder wtf they were thinking
you are wrong, they are not at all thinking anything like that. i see and deal with them all the time, they are perfectly happy with biden.
that is the worst thing - he really represents exactly what they want their leader to be.

any presumption that a core liberal base has ANY issues with biden is totally off base. at least among most of the people i see here in MA.

any presumption that a core liberal base has ANY issues with Biden is totally off base. at least among most of the people I see here in MA.

The core liberal base is pounding NYT/WaPo/CNN/MSNBC/NPR Kool-Aid so hard that they aren't even aware Joe has dementia. Radio and TV edits clips and soundbites together tightly so that it isn't obvious to people in the bubble. I doubt they will 25A him in lieu of hiding him for as long as they can before saying he blew a stent or something and then running on the grandpa's funeral sympathy play for months "It's what Uncle Joe wanted/dreamed of" while Kamala f***s up everything like the pro whore she is.

The media bubble is a massive problem because people are divorced from the reality of what's going on and it's why Big Tech is so heavily invested in censorship to keep or FORCE people into the bubble.

I'll continue to shoot 9mm until it is no longer made, fawk biden. This isn't going to stop the people that would use 9mm for nefarious reasons, why would you let it stop you? All this "gLaD I dOn'T sHoOt 9mM" bs first they came for 9mm and I didn't speak up because I didn't shoot 9

he'll only be allowed to be the president until he just passes 2 years in office. Then the dems will look to remove him so camela can finish out his first term and still be eligible to run for two more terms.
There's a good chance that the only thing keeping him going
is the dangling carrot of the Donk Master Plan that
he is entitled to resign after two years.

Well, that carrot plus the ever-changing drug cocktail they're feeding him...

he was always a really stupid person but now his brain is pudding. His wife must see it daily, ...
Subtle litmus test: watch "Doctor" Jill for signs of stress.

She may at least be told about whatever drug mix
they're desperately balancing. Imagine if it's a drug
that makes you temporarily quasi-OK, but burns you out long term.
How much to give, and when? Decide which appearances demand that he be "OK",
if the price he pays is fatigue or more brain damage.

So she may be tense over getting the blame when he finally craters.

... her supporting him running for office is elder abuse. ...
As if he ever cared what she thought.

I definitely think dementia joe will get thrown to the curb when the libs see him as no longer useful. I disagree with kamela though. I don’t think there is any love for her by party leadership and definitely no with liberal voters. They seem what a empty suit she is and how phony and incompetent she is. You can sleep with willie brown to work your way up CA political offices but it won’t win you a POTUS election. I think there will be a power struggle in ‘24 with the dems. No way will Gavin newsome, Cory booker, etc sit back and allow harris to run unopposed in the primary.
She's dumb as a bag of hammers,
so I assume they have her on a (blackmail) leash
lest she get delusions of grandeur
when she moves on up to the Oval Office.

The biggest general mystery ought to be
who is making all of the big decisions.
A politician or a staffer?
A well-known personality, or someone who could never run for office?

Which raises the question:
Will the power behind the throne step forward to be the 2024 nominee,
or is the Party expecting to still be pulling Harris's* strings?

Note that as long as the power currently fronted by Biden*
is still running the country during the 2024 campaign,
no Donk challenger will win the nomination.

Because the same people who ran the 2020 election fraud
are running the Executive now.
And they will have no compunction against major fraud during the Donk primaries.
Hell, it'll be a load-test of how they expect to cheat in the 2024 general election.

this ass clown SO needs to be impeached convicted.
FTFY.

Or until he says something SO stupid they can't ignore or backtrack. I look every morning for an announcement from the WH about a brain tumor or something.
Good point that if they "25" Biden*,
they'll have to gin up some medical diagnosis.

We can't assume that they'll claim it's whatever is actually wrong with him,
because that would mean they ignored obvious symptoms for years.
There have got to be so many neurologists and geriatricians
who have figured out exactly what he's got.
If the MSM wasn't in the satchel, we'd all know as well.

So claiming some vaguely plausible disease with rapid onset
may be the preferred pretext.

Cumala (I like this version too!) got the VP nod because she's got the backing of the savior of the free world, Obama. ...
Hadn't watched that process,
but learning who was touting whom is important.

I think potato head blurted out wanting a black female VP during the 'campaign' and the DNC was forced to pick her
^ This.

Normally, contradicting themselves doesn't faze Donks one bit.
But pretending to honor that "promise" must have at least been a tie-breaker.

His pandering for the black vote and female vote by saying it would be a black woman definitely took a machete to the list of options.
Imagine if someone else thought they had bought the VP nomination,
and then it got snatched away. What was their consolation prize?
It is one of the cabinet?

During his Wednesday night CNN town hall, President Joe Biden talked about a “push to eliminate” 9mm pistols that have an ammunition capacity beyond that of which the left approves.

Biden said, “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.”

Up until now, Biden has pushed “assault weapons” ban legislation and moved executively to have the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) take regulatory action against AR-pistols with stabilizer braces.

On June 7, 2021, Breitbart News reported the DOJ moved to place certain AR-pistols under the purview of the National Firearms Act. But those AR-pistols are chambered in 5.56 or .223, not 9mm. Biden’s mention of going after 9mm pistols opens the door to regulating wildly popular Glock, Heckler & Koch, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, Kahr, Taurus, and Springfield Armory pistols, among many others.

View: https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1418019006880133122?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1418019006880133122%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2021%2F07%2F21%2Fcnn-town-hall-biden-suggests-9mm-pistol-ban%2F

I just don't understand the logic here. He passed a bill that eliminated "assault" weapons. Yet, gun violence and gun-related deaths are up. So his legislation didn't work.

I just got a 120 rd extended mag for my shield, a little tough concealing but I appendix carry, win, win. My question is; If I keep one in the chamber am I exempt?

Back
Top Bottom