CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban

Reptile

NES Member
During his Wednesday night CNN town hall, President Joe Biden talked about a “push to eliminate” 9mm pistols that have an ammunition capacity beyond that of which the left approves.

Biden said, “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.”

Up until now, Biden has pushed “assault weapons” ban legislation and moved executively to have the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) take regulatory action against AR-pistols with stabilizer braces.

On June 7, 2021, Breitbart News reported the DOJ moved to place certain AR-pistols under the purview of the National Firearms Act. But those AR-pistols are chambered in 5.56 or .223, not 9mm. Biden’s mention of going after 9mm pistols opens the door to regulating wildly popular Glock, Heckler & Koch, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, Kahr, Taurus, and Springfield Armory pistols, among many others.

View: https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1418019006880133122?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1418019006880133122%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2021%2F07%2F21%2Fcnn-town-hall-biden-suggests-9mm-pistol-ban%2F

he'll only be allowed to be the president until he just passes 2 years in office. Then the dems will look to remove him so camela can finish out his first term and still be eligible to run for two more terms.

How is dementia joe still allowed to be in office....lmfao...

Last edited:
I wonder just what it is that they put in the shithead's corn flakes in the morning? Jack.

he was always a really stupid person but now his brain is pudding. His wife must see it daily, her supporting him running for office is elder abuse. Watch him speech from 2010 and now, the difference is startling his mental decline is substantial. And he was such a stupid person, his current mental ability is woefully inadequate for the position.

It looks like they had maybe 100-120 people at that thing. He’s so pathetic he can’t match the attendance at a small town youth football game

he'll only be allowed to be the president until he just passes 2 year son office e. Then the dems will look to remove him so camela can finish out his first term and still be eligible to run for two more terms.

I definitely think dementia joe will get thrown to the curb when the libs see him as no longer useful. I disagree with kamela though. I don’t think there is any love for her by party leadership and definitely no with liberal voters. They seem what a empty suit she is and how phony and incompetent she is. You can sleep with willie brown to work your way up CA political offices but it won’t win you a POTUS election. I think there will be a power struggle in ‘24 with the dems. No way will Gavin newsome, Cory booker, etc sit back and allow harris to run unopposed in the primary.

I definitely think dementia joe will get thrown to the curb when the libs see him as no longer useful. I disagree with kamela though. I don’t think there is any love for her by party leadership and definitely no with liberal voters. They seem what a empty suit she is and how phony and incompetent she is. You can sleep with willie brown to work your way up CA political offices but it won’t win you a POTUS election. I think there will be a power struggle in ‘24 with the dems. No way will Gavin newsome, Cory booker, etc sit back and allow harris to run unopposed in the primary.
I hope your assessment its correct.

he was always a really stupid person but now his brain is pudding. His wife must see it daily, her supporting him running for office is elder abuse. Watch him speech from 2010 and now, the difference is startling his mental decline is substantial. And he was such a stupid person, his current mental ability is woefully inadequate for the position.

It looks like they had maybe 100-120 people at that thing. He’s so pathetic he can’t match the attendance at a small town youth football game

Watching him speech from 2010 and now..... pot meet kettle?

I think it’s about eliminating “high capacity” mags nationwide.

And I think THAT is intended to help tilt the firepower advantage to the coming federal police force have over “the people” when the real tyranny begins.
right.

Biden's an idiot but, taken in context, he's clearly setting the groundwork to push for a mag ban. It's all incrementalism.

C'mon man. You don't need that.

What you need. What we ALL NEED is the USSC to bitch-slap anti-2A and make all go away. Sure there will be attempts here and there. But a nice iron-clad 2A ruling or 7 (because clearly the last 2 were sort of mealy-mouth) would be great.

This is a long-haul fight but very similar to the civil rights issues of teh previous century. It took 40 years from positive SC cases to real change in all of America. I suspect this will be no different. Heller and xxx(shame on me for forgetting the case) were teh first salvos and, like many civil rights advances, are ignored by those who think they are pure-D wrong.

What will be funny is watching in 70 years when Democrats are framing Republicans as those evil people that want to take your gun rights like they did in the 2000's. LOL

he'll only be allowed to be the president until he just passes 2 year son office e. Then the dems will look to remove him so camela can finish out his first term and still be eligible to run for two more terms.

Or until he says something SO stupid they can't ignore or backtrack. I look every morning for an announcement from the WH about a brain tumor or something.

Cumala (I like this version too!) got the VP nod because she's got the backing of the savior of the free world, Obama. He has some serious hots for her. Kinda weird......... He still has clout with the left and pushed for her but I don't think she could win in 2024 no matter how much they cheat.

I bet she has a diary filled with handwritten "Cumala Obama" signatures.

Joe Biden is not the president, so whatever he says has no validity and can be ignored by everyone. Soon we will have sufficient proof that the Democrats also did not win control of the Senate, so whatever "laws" are passed under this regime are also invalid.

Change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom