• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CO Gun Control Laws Backfire; Anti-Gunners Cancel Gun Buyback Due to Universal Backgr

Gidge

NES Member
"The group would have to find a licensed firearms dealer to hold the event and then pay the dealer for each transaction, which would be too expensive and too difficult."

Would you look at that? Say hello to your own new regulations! Stupid @$$hats!

Many laws I've seen have had specific exemptions for gun buyback programs. I guess they forgot theirs.

If an FFL were to cooperate in a gun buyback program... Can you imagine the blowback he'd get. Of course it wouldn't matter to most people as long as he had ammo for sale.

Many laws I've seen have had specific exemptions for gun buyback programs. I guess they forgot theirs.

If an FFL were to cooperate in a gun buyback program... Can you imagine the blowback he'd get. Of course it wouldn't matter to most people as long as he had ammo for sale.

It would depending on if he was able to keep any good guns that came by, or if all the collected guns had to be destroyed,

This reminds me of the NY debacle with the 7 rd mag limit and the morons not putting in an exception for LEO's.

Just another example of stupid people writing stupid laws.

Govt; we will give you $50 for your Colt 1911 series 70 in pristine condition.
sheep; Great deal! Sold!!

Or I got a $100 gift card for a $20 Walther P99 co2/airsoft gun.

image_zps62400f09.jpg

Re: CO Gun Control Laws r

I love this shit. If only all anti2a laws failed this hard for the antis.

Back
Top Bottom