• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colion Noir gun rights debate with John Rosenthal

Where in the BOR is universal firearm and driver's license background checks? Risinthal lives next to bob kraft and is very gated. Wonder why.

Noir did make some good arguments , but he should have done a little homework and rammed Rosenthal's bullshit right down his throat about how f*cked up the MA. system really is.
Red towns, Green towns,restricted licenses or no licence at all at the whim of the local COP.
Checking in with GOAL prior to go up against this lying sack would have let him dunk all over that lying turd.

Noir did make some good arguments , but he should have done a little homework and rammed Rosenthal's bullshit right down his throat about how f*cked up the MA. system really is.
Red towns, Green towns,restricted licenses or no licence at all at the whim of the local COP.
Checking in with GOAL prior to go up against this lying sack would have let him dunk all over that lying turd.
This! I was thinking the same. He def didn’t have the info/knowledge on MA which was unfortunate but still did a good job nonetheless.

He could have called him out on HOW gang bangers in Boston are going to be stopped from getting a gun by a background check. And why there’s so many shootings in Boston and it’s suburbs if MA gun laws and licensing is soooo great.

This is a great point. MA is the most dangerous state in the northeast with the highest violent crime rate, surrounded by three of the top 5 SAFEST states in the nation that ALL have Constitutional Carry! MA is such as an easy target with all of its dumb and corrupt laws

This wasn't a deep-dive debate. Listeners didn't need to have their eyes glazed over by the insane details of Mass law.

He hit what he needed to hit.

I wish he'd run for office, but no one would recognize him by his real name (Collins Iyare Idehen Jr.).

Let's hear it for immigration! Without it, Colion Noir would have been born in Nigeria.

This is a great point. MA is the most dangerous state in the northeast with the highest violent crime rate, surrounded by three of the top 5 SAFEST states in the nation that ALL have Constitutional Carry! MA is such as an easy target with all of its dumb and corrupt laws

this is why adding suicides to gun violence statistics is so BS. When you factor in suicides, it makes Massachusetts seem safer than NH.

It was amazing to have this debate on a main stream media platform and have two pro gun Second Amendment people and one be a moderator. Rosenthal was caught off guard he was thinking it be a friendly moderated debate. Liberals cannot win on a free and open exchange of ideas. That’s why they have the media to selectively edit and control the narrative

A question that always comes up, and I know that we have on this site some very constitutionally mind folks of the Hebrew ethnicity, But why is that so many of those that live in this country refuse to and fail to look at their lineage of persecution and make the statements and support totalitarianism in this country?

A question that always comes up, and I know that we have on this site some very constitutionally mind folks of the Hebrew ethnicity, But why is that so many of those that live in this country refuse to and fail to look at their lineage of persecution and make the statements and support totalitarianism in this country?
Because many don't align to the belief that this country would do it to them. Even Rosenthal makes that point and doubles down with the tired how are you going to fight nukes and b22's.

I just learned that NH has a higher per capita gun violence problem than MA or NJ and even NY. Apparently, I lived in a hell hole for the last 12 years and never noticed.
I wish he would have killed him on the musket argument, and question his made up numbers a little more.

This wasn't a deep-dive debate. Listeners didn't need to have their eyes glazed over by the insane details of Mass law.

He hit what he needed to hit.

I wish he'd run for office, but no one would recognize him by his real name (Collins Iyare Idehen Jr.).

Let's hear it for immigration! Without it, Colion Noir would have been born in Nigeria.
I just covered it in one sentence.
Keep it brief and to the point and let dick breath defend it.

I just finished listening. My BP is way too high now.

I was surprised at the moderators. More fair than I was expecting.
Bet the moderator who owns the daniel defense .556 had to have a chat with his superiors after that one.

And fn Rosenthal… how brazen to be at this level and claim MA has the lowest gun violence in the country. What a straight up lie- really wish colion called him out on that.

So....about the graphics in the interview - who decided that a picture of a big dude with a rifle should be contrasted with an old, white dude sitting in an easy chair with a designer dog was a good look?

That said, if points were awarded for actually answering questions, Rosenthal lost. However, since points (these days) are generally awarded for "feelz" most people that heard that will likely go the other way.

Feelz > facts

I’m frankly surprised the Glob still has Jacoby around. I haven’t read him much lately, because I don’t really go near that rag anymore. I figured he would have gone to far and pissed somebody off by now…

More local 2A coverage.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Shanti__Ananda/status/1421949601138020362

I can't help but wonder, after reading this, if we might someday see (if it hasn't already happened) lawsuits filed on the legality of PP criteria, claiming that many felonies (and other PP disqualifiers) unfairly and disproportionately discriminate against blacks and other minorities, preventing them from legal gun ownership. Might be a good case for the ACLU as well.

Frank

That article only focuses on the "Jim Crow" aspect of gun laws. But as many here are well aware of and what has been posted here in the past, ALL gun laws are about some kind of discrimination. Here in the north, New York it was the Irish organized crime folks that had the law passed there. That was done because they could not have those immigrants defending themselves. In New Hampshire it was the mill owners, and In Mass. It was at the urging of the Chief of the State Police to make this law because of the "Immigrants"

Back
Top Bottom