Collectible Firearms in Merrimack, New Hampshire

I stopped in and saw Keith yesterday. Alex's day off. They have a full case of new firearms. I saw a beautiful Yugo SKS for $400. it was a good price. if i didn't already have 2 yugos and 16 SKSs already [rolleyes] it would have come home with me.

he has a beautiful top break H&R 22caliber 10 shot revolver. the handgun is like new. it was getting handed around when i was there so i doubt it will last. I am kicking myself for not buying it, but just picked up a garand so i am behaving.

They have 5.56, 7.62X39 9mm in stock. some have limits. i dont remember which ones.

Good stuff all around.. Don't forget they are moving down the street soon. I don't remember what day but i do know it is soon.

I see the signs are starting to go up at the new location. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys do with the nice increase in square footage and a much better location.

Stopped in the new place today! it is much bigger. loaded with ammo, rows of Mosins ...... it was busy. free cookies on the counter. landed a REALLY good deal on an M1 Carbine. Keith said it came in yesterday. after i picked it up, i had two people ask me if i was taking it home or just walking around the store with it. (as they wanted it).

it is in my safe now [wink]

you have to get there. things are looking up

Stopped in the new place today! it is much bigger. loaded with ammo, rows of Mosins ...... it was busy. free cookies on the counter. landed a REALLY good deal on an M1 Carbine. Keith said it came in yesterday. after i picked it up, i had two people ask me if i was taking it home or just walking around the store with it. (as they wanted it).

What is the combination to your safe?

I was one of the people that was a micro second later then you on the m1 carbine.

If you had loosen your grip on that carbine for a second it would have disappeared ! [slap]

Great find and congrats! At least you saved me some $$$,,, well not really.... I was so depressed I had to buy a new Ruger Pistol to deal with my depression!!

(The only up side was the cost of the pistol was cheaper than what I would have spent for the carbine) [laugh2]

You never know what you'll find there.. only thing for sure is you always find two great owners, good people and interesting guns!

Ahhhh can't wait to go. Maybe I'll meet up with you and have a beer or two or ten. Congrats on the purchase.

Nice to see you there today. If I had not given up on trying to Collect M1 Carbines, I also would have fought you for that one.
mark

Last edited:
Stopped by the new place a day or so ago..... It is going to be a really nice place once they get it all set. Keith and Alex are 2 of the better guys in the industry

just stopped in this week. guys friendly as always. I feel like the show cheers. "everyone knows my name "

20-25 mosins, new AKs in stock at the lowest prices I have seen in a while. ARs as well.
7.62X39 ammo for $250/1000
7.62X54 by can and crate. 9mm in stock 2 box limit per customer per day.
New store still has space for more stuff but laid out well with more things than before.

just stopped in this week. guys friendly as always. I feel like the show cheers. "everyone knows my name "

20-25 mosins, new AKs in stock at the lowest prices I have seen in a while. ARs as well.
7.62X39 ammo for $250/1000
7.62X54 by can and crate. 9mm in stock 2 box limit per customer per day.
New store still has space for more stuff but laid out well with more things than before.

You forgot to mention the price....9mm for $16-$18 a box

30 carbine in stock along with 22lr and just about all other calibers

Ammo cans...two sizes if you need them

HOWEVER the did NOT have any M1 Carbines this weekend!!!!

[slap]

Last edited:
Was in here yesterday. Friendly shop, Keith and Alex even encouraged my kid to sit on the M2 for a picture. Picked up my first Mosin. I feel like I'll be back for a second one soon or some other milsurp.

First time in there today. A lot of handguns and long guns, descent amounts of ammo, etc.

Has some 5.56, .223, and a couple cases of .223 for $450.

No limit on most ammo there. Pretty cool store.

Was there on Monday, tons of mosins in stock, I believe most were around 179 to start, but I didn't look at all of the tags, I was a bit distracted with other stuff. Plenty of spam cans of 762x54 to feed the mosin too! I picked up one at just under a hundred bucks

Went there today. They had good supply of ammo. All different kinds. Picked up some 7.62x54r.

Prices were good. 190 for 880 rounds of 7.62x54r.

440$ for 1000 rounds of 5.56 PMC I believe.

The Russian man behind the counter and the other employee were very polite and helpful.

Will go again.

Last edited:
Was there with my brother in law, nephew and son. We fondled every 1911 in the place. Alex was very understanding and helpful. We'll be back to make final choices next weekend hopefully......

I gotta tell you, I can't say enough good things about Collectable Arms & Ammo. These guys run a class act. I've dealt with them before, and it's always been a top-notch experience.

Last week I ordered a stripped lower through AIMSurplus, which at checkout allows you to specify the FFL to whom you want it shipped. Chose CA&A. Couple of days later I get a voicemail message informing me that "the item you ordered from AIM has arrived." Perfectly phrased. Clear while still being discrete.

Stopped by after work (they're open until 1900, which is convenient as hell) for transfer. Wham, bam, here's your receiver, man. Couldn't be easier, counter guy could not have been friendlier. And all for $20, although I came dangerously close to dropping over 10x that on a used gun in his rack (that I will still probably go back for).

Good selection of guns and ammo, fair prices (more than fair if you're an NES'er). Helpful and friendly staff. They have an up-to-date presence on social media to get the word out on specials, deals, stock, etc. The store is clean, neat, open, and bright. Shit is actually on shelves and in racks.

Clearly, these guys never read "How to Operate A Gun Store," and I'm damn glad they didn't.

Stopped by today to pick up my first NH firearm and couldn't have picked a better shop.

They had the exact pistol I was looking for, were pleasant to deal with, processed my paperwork as fast as the bg check would let them and even offered some commuting advice.

Absolutely going back to a great shop with amazing people and solid prices.

Great shop, 2 weeks ago got a very nice Yugo SKS from them. They even kept the shop open so we could buy the thing because i was shopping around trying to see if other shops had a yugo, but we called and asked if they could stay open so we could get it. They did this on the Sunday before Labor day!

Got a nice bag of golden tigers to accompany the SKS. Can't sing the praises enough.

I agree with the two above posts..... Alec and Keith ( the guys that run the place) have a really great shop! I've bought quite a few guns there and they really treat their customers well. Some of the best prices on new and used guns in the area....only wish the had more Lugers I could afford!

After I moved from Mass to NH, I made a stop into Collectible for a look-see.
I was impressed with their selection, but didn't have the money to buy anything at the time because I had just closed on a house.
In fact, I sold some of my pre-ban and Mass compliant arms before I moved because I needed some cash at the time, buying a house and moving can get expensive.
Anyway, that was back in August, now that I have some money to play with again, I decided it was time to replace some of the stuff I sold.
I found myself sitting on a pile of 7.62x39 ammo, but without a rifle to shoot it from since I sold my SLR-95, so I went in looking for another AK. They had a decent selection, including some new under-folder and side folder variants in the under $600 range. I was tempted to take one home, but then spotted a deal on complete AR uppers chambered in 7.62x39, which included the BCG's and a 30 round mag.
I figured that since I'm already sitting on a pair of stripped AR lowers with LPK's (which I previously acquired from NES Group Buys), the time has come to do something with them.
So I came home with one of the complete uppers, now I just need to source a buffer tube, stock and optics to get back into the 7.62x39 game.
Collectible is a great place, they have a lot of good stuff, including a ton of hard to find Eastern Bloc pistols.
They have a nice selection of more conventional pistols too, but if you're a wheelgun guy, they're a little light in that department. They also stock lot's of magazines and ammo for AR's & AK's for reasonable prices.

Back
Top Bottom