• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colt Is Offering A Limited Run Of Civilian M203 Grenade Launchers To A Few Lucky Coll

Yes BUT what it can be legally attached to is a pre-ban rifle only.

(You could probably put it on a non-preban fixed mag AR too if you have one of those but I'm not sure on that)
Or a featureless rifle.
Time to make a custom mount for a Mini-14!

One thing I’ll tell you guys as new M203 owners...Your aim it right and then instead of using your left hand to press the trigger on the launcher youll use your right hand and you’ll discharge your rifle into space. That’s grenade launcher 101. Too bad you don’t need a safety course before you buy one of these it’s all trial and error...It’s a muscle memory thing that Hass to be un taught.

So KSK training is needed for M203 use??? ;)

And FWIW, that would big-time suck for sure.

There’s a photo online of a guy shot himself in the leg with a practice round and holy shit it made a mess...Then there’s another guy blew his hand off absolutely disgusting using flash powder inside of the f***ing thing

There’s a photo online of a guy shot himself in the leg with a practice round and holy shit it made a mess...

They really don't have a ton of ass behind them. When we were fielding the 320s, one of my geniuses fired a practice round with his thumb over the barrel. Thumb placement is something you have to be mindful of when using the little fold down grip. It bruised the f*** out of his hand-luckily he had gloves on.

The year prior when we still had 203s, one tard a couple of units over dismounted it and was swinging it around like he was in a western movie-the grenade broke his face. I suppose that is one way to get out of Afghanistan.

I remember training on this in the Air Force. I couldn't hit a damn thing at 100 - 200 yards. For some reason I remember it was 40MM and not 37. Not sure why I remember that. Anyway, further out was fine and fun. What was not so fun was needing to carry that thing around for days on end with your kit.

They really don't have a ton of ass behind them. When we were fielding the 320s, one of my geniuses fired a practice round with his thumb over the barrel. Thumb placement is something you have to be mindful of when using the little fold down grip. It bruised the f*** out of his hand-luckily he had gloves on.

The year prior when we still had 203s, one tard a couple of units over dismounted it and was swinging it around like he was in a western movie-the grenade broke his face. I suppose that is one way to get out of Afghanistan.

Doing some ultra sketchy math it looks like they only have 200ft lbs of energy out of the barrel (the chalk rounds M781). sounds low to me...

The practice round has a zinc weight/pusher in it that the blue nose cone attaches to it weighs just under a half a pound....Its enough to ruin your day...

It’s all set up to start casting my own because three little cases I ordered don’t fit the standard pusher. Go figure I had them custom-made wrong. It’s either that or turn down .1 of each pusher..

It’s really gearing up to reload these things. But after a couple bad experiences with over-the-counter products it kind of turned me off to it. I should’ve just settled for getting the beehive around that takes all the 22 Long rifle’s. I have the shotgun adapters and everything but I just prefer the standard chalk rounds.

I had a 3-D printer I would go that way

Back
Top Bottom