• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A Challenge coin

Hmm, forgot to post here. Glad someone brought it up. Very nice coin. Got it over a month ago.

Keep up the good work guys.

And yes, it's in my wallet. A Gold eagle coin on one side and the challenge coin on the other. I seldom visit bars, but I'll be ready for the challenge.

ec40b1a186c1747b3fcab3280ca5a6d1.jpg

My favorite caliber

So, I keep the coin in the wallet. Just saw this thread and mentioned it to the wife. I hadn't showed her the coin. image.jpg Whipped out the wallet and she said "What do you have in there? A horse sized condom?"

A great last minute Christmas present idea and another way to show support for your 2A Rights in MA.

Remember donations to Comm2A are tax deductible.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone.

Join / Donate - Commonwealth Second Amendment, Inc. (comm2a.org)

Help to Support Your Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Thank you for your interest in supporting Comm2A. By supporting Comm2A you will be directly supporting the fight to reform regressive gun laws in Massachusetts and protect individual gun owners persecuted by these laws. Your generous contributions are greatly appreciated and make our efforts possible.

Donations made to Commonwealth Second Amendment are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law and help to protect the civil rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution.

Please consider becoming a sustaining Comm2A supporter by joining our sponsorship program. By committing to a recurring sponsorship you'll help Comm2A build our resources and enable the organization to plan longer term projects and initiatives. Please consider becoming a sponsor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom