Comm2A matching donation drive - May

Like many others on here, I'm constantly impressed by Comm2A's actions and attempts to make this state slightly less of a sh!thole. It's been said before many times, but to everyone in the organization: Thank You, we really do appreciate all that you do.

If you can afford to do it, I highly encourage you to sign up for a monthly donation to the organization. Every little bit helps.

All that being said, for the month of May, I'll match any donation made to Comm2A. I'll run this until May 31st or $600 total (at least, maybe more depending), whichever comes first.

Either post in this thread or send me a PM if you don't want the info public.

Thanks,
Justin

Comm2A Folk -- I'll send a check after this is wrapped up so PayPal doesn't absorb anything.

This is so very generous of you.

I'm gonna run up my charge card in you honor. Luckily for you I can't afford a lot at this time.[smile]

Donation sent 5-2-2012

Last edited:
Like many others on here, I'm constantly impressed by Comm2A's actions and attempts to make this state slightly less of a sh!thole. It's been said before many times, but to everyone in the organization: Thank You, we really do appreciate all that you do.

If you can afford to do it, I highly encourage you to sign up for a monthly donation to the organization. Every little bit helps.

All that being said, for the month of May, I'll match any donation made to Comm2A. I'll run this until May 31st or $600 total (at least, maybe more depending), whichever comes first.

Either post in this thread or send me a PM if you don't want the info public.

Thanks,
Justin

Comm2A Folk -- I'll send a check after this is wrapped up so PayPal doesn't absorb anything.

Wow Justin! What an awesome idea and you are so generous.

I can tell you first hand, how amazing Comm2A is. These guys are so dedicated and so knowledgeable about firearms law that they never cease to impress me. They have access to some of the best 2nd Amendment appellate attorneys in the nation.

They are so effective at what they do that they were able to secure thousands of dollars from one of the major firearms rights organizations (extremely difficult to do) to aid in the defense of an individual facing bogus firearms charges with little funds.

Bottom line is, Comm2A will give you a big bang for your buck. They are really the point of the spear in our legal struggle against the draconian firearms laws in Massachusetts.

Justin,

You've motivated me. I just broke with my long-standing aversion to PayPal and set up a Platinum recurring donation to Comm2A.

I just sent a one time $50 via paypal.
Confirmation number: 44********205330V

Thanks for doing this Justin!!

Last edited:
For the record, Justin, I was already a monthly donor prior to your May donation drive... you're doing a great thing here, but my donation was not triggered by your post, so you're not obligated to match my funds... unless you really, really want to!

I'll make my own matching donation for this month! :)

For the record, Justin, I was already a monthly donor prior to your May donation drive... you're doing a great thing here, but my donation was not triggered by your post, so you're not obligated to match my funds... unless you really, really want to!

I'll make my own matching donation for this month! :)

Me too. As of now, I'm only counting new additions during this period towards the $600 total, since it doesn't look like I'm going to have any trouble getting to that.

I made got some store credit from Danner Boots by referring NES members to The Breakroom.

I am going to donate $100 right now by Paypal.

PM in route with confirmation.

Thank you Justin and Thank you NES for using my referral link for The Breakroom. (Danner's store for factory seconds)

Come See us at Bass Pro This Weekend

If anyone is in the area and interested Comm2A will be doing a couple of law presentations at Bass Pro in Foxboro this weekend. They've asked us to give a short talk on Mass firearms law. We did this last year as well and it was very successful. Rob will be there at 7pm this evening and my times are 2pm Saturday and Sunday. This is basic BFS Course type law content, but if you're around stop in and put a face to your name.

Back
Top Bottom