• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Competition belt ... DAA Lynx?

nightpoison

NES Member
Im interested in doing some competitions. I'm meeting with a friend for a couple 3gun matches. I'm borrowing a holster for now, but I need my own belt.

I can probably get away with a regular belt, but I figured they aren't much money, sub $100, and if my interest does hold someone here will get a deal.

With that said does anyone have any experience with the DAA lynx belt .

Looks weird, but is it any good?

Im interested in doing some competitions. I'm meeting with a friend for a couple 3gun matches. I'm borrowing a holster for now, but I need my own belt.

I can probably get away with a regular belt, but I figured they aren't much money, sub $100, and if my interest does hold someone here will get a deal.

With that said does anyone have any experience with the DAA lynx belt .

Looks weird, but is it any good?
looks really odd. here is how a typical belt looks like:
1654887254009.png
Amazon product ASIN B08FFC82V3View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FFC82V3

some like those belts to have velcros inside.

Have 3 of them for all my different gear, Revo, Semi-Auto, Rimfire, good starter belt till you see what you really need imnsho.

The double velcro ones are the way to go.
Set you holster and mag carriers/ moon holder in once, and the whole thing just peels off.
This. I haven’t shot 3 gun before but tons of USPSA and the double Velcro is super solid. I use the CR Speed belts. CR Speed - Super Hi-Torque Belt- Black

I know guys in USPSA/IDPA who use those “linx” type of belt systems and they seem to like them.

I’d imagine you can’t go wrong with a CR Speed or Linx belt

Last edited:

Have 3 of them for all my different gear, Revo, Semi-Auto, Rimfire, good starter belt till you see what you really need imnsho.
I have this belt also, it is not very rigid for a competition belt compared to the cr speed or Shooters connection,

Thanks for the feedback. To be completely honest, the Lynx looked cool because it rolls up nice and tight and is easy to put away. I'm actually not going to need to buy one right now. So I'll have some more time to think about it and research. So rather than borrowing my brother's pistol and needing to get the whole best setup, as he doesn't have anything, I'm now borrowing a full setup from a friend at work. So belt, holster, pistol, mag holders, etc.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them as I get ready to look at my own setup.

Back
Top Bottom