Complete Loadout Explorer 9433, Hard Case

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Saw this on looserounds.com. Interesting product to pack and carry your kit.

Saw this on looserounds.com. Interesting product to pack and carry your kit.

for regular transport of gear like plate carrier and battle belt and ballistic helmet and stuff I use my motocross or hockey gear bag, it's very discreet. black rifles or akm's and their magazines go in pelican cases locked up with at least two abus locks that are also cable locked to the truck if I have to stop anywhere and the truck is gonna be out of my direct line of sight. That case would be cool if you really had to fly somewhere with your gear but it's way overkill for just driving to the range or to a training class.

I don't think it was meant to be a range bag. But going to a class, especially one some distance away, with possibly an overnight stay, it could be good.

Pretty awesome travel loadout. I could see myself using that if I was heading somewhere for a weekend class or a weekend of shooting.

Definitely too much weight for a normal range day for me though. Still think the set up is pretty sweet though.

Pretty awesome travel loadout. I could see myself using that if I was heading somewhere for a weekend class or a weekend of shooting.

Definitely too much weight for a normal range day for me though. Still think the set up is pretty sweet though.

I think that's the niche they had in mind.

That and ready-to-go storage for professionals who might need to respond quickly.

Seems overly complicated with all sorts of extra boxes and bags.

Probably easier to buy a 1740 Pelican and make your own.

Back
Top Bottom