Concord and Nashua Gunshows in March 2015

March 14, NH, 2015, Concord, Saturday Show, Bektash Shrine Center, 189 Pembroke Rd, Sat. 9:00am to 4:00pm, 70 8' tables available, $40 per Table, (FCAC Members) $50 per Table (Non-members), General Public Admission only $5 --- Children under 12 FREE with Parent/Guardian, Fort Constitution Arms Collectors - Contact Katy Brown on behalf of Fort Constitution Arms Collectors 603-223-0001

Mar 21-22, NH, 2015,
Nashua, gun show, Holiday Inn, 9 Northeastern Blvd, adm $8, children under 12 free, show times, sat 9-4, sun 9-2, 70 6’ dealer tables $65 ea, northeast expositions, 1-603-621-0700, http://www.nhgunshow.com

You probably will not find any deals on Ammo at any gunshow right now. The
Concord show is mostly about collectables, not modern stuff.

I will be at the Nashua Show on Saturday. Just the gas savings from not going to
Concord is more than the extra admission cost.

Malodave

I set up at Concord today. Yes, as usual, there are several guys with collectibles. However, there is also modern stuff (a Finnish M39 is my only "collectible") and folks with accessories. Only a little more than half the tables were set up when I had to go home at 4:30. Here's hoping a few people brave the weather and come shop in the morning.

What sort of ammo are you looking for, 5gear?

i actually dropped a bunch of money on ammo at walmart after work today, but i'm always looking for a good deal on .38spl, .45, 7.62x39

i actually dropped a bunch of money on ammo at walmart after work today, but i'm always looking for a good deal on .38spl, .45, 7.62x39

collectable arms and ammo for the 7.62x39 hands down, its about 15 min from nashua. they have bulk pistol ammo in stock regualrly. never seen 38 spl in bulk there

Meh,
went to the Nashua show. it is really kinda small. I walked around the whole place twice in 45 minutes just to double check that I didn't miss anything and get my money's worth...
I am glad I went, but I don't know if I will go again

I went over Sunday morning. Yes, not a big show but larger than I expected really. Saw 1000 rounds of .223 brass from one vendor with the ammo can for $349 I think. Not a real bargain but not bad for a smallish show. I'd go again.

Back
Top Bottom