• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Concord NH Gunshow Jan 7-8 at Bektash Shrines Center

I've never been to the Bektash show either, but it's only advertised as 85 tables, so it can't be very big, and I've never heard any rave reviews about it.

I'll save my money for Manchester which is coming up in two weeks, more stuff to see and it's a shorter drive too.

Been to the Bektash a few times for the Constitution Arms show which is organized by Evan Nappen. Yes, it's a smallish venue.

Decent show at least when it's Constitution Arms. Ammo cans can be had at the last hour for a good deal. I usually buy a couple, enter a raffle or two, have a snack, etc.

Won't go this weekend due to weather.

Been to the Bektash a few times for the Constitution Arms show which is organized by Evan Nappen. Yes, it's a smallish venue.

Decent show at least when it's Constitution Arms.

Fort Constitution Arms Collectors' show will be March 11 and is only $5 to get in. We advertise 70 tables. How the other promoter squeezes in 15 more I don't know since I've never been to his.

Back
Top Bottom