• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Concord NH Knife & Gun Show March 14

ArpNet

NES Member
Concord Gun & Knife Show

Mar 14th, 2020

Bektash Shrine Center

189 Pembroke Rd

Concord, NH 03301

Evan Nappen

Phone:
603-223-0001

Hours:
Sat 9-4

Admission:
$5.00
Children 12 & under free with adult
FCAC members free

Web site
Email us
Directions
The Concord Gun & Knife Show will be held on Mar 14th, 2020 with more shows on Aug 22nd, 2020 in Concord, NH. This Concord gun show is held at the Bektash Shrine Center and is promoted by Fort Constitution Arms Collectors, Inc.. All federal, state and local firearm laws and ordinances must be followed.

70 tables

I got the notice in the mail the other day. I won't be able to go to this one since my nephew is coming over to help get my brewing gear ready for a batch on the 28th. He wants to brew so we're doing one of my recipes, using all my hardware and such. The brew stand needs to be completed before we brew. Which is why he's coming over.

If this was next weekend, I'd be game.

Just a heads up...there's a 2A rally at the State House from 12-2 so if you're at the show, please drop by and show your support. Thanks!

What's the likelihood for a MA LTC to get a AR lower for a dedicated .22?
Not likely, it's considered a pistol. I don't know of any FFL's willing to sell to out of state customers, short of shipping it to MA. So not same day.
BTW, your MA LTC means absolutely nothing in NH.

Last edited:
A stripped lower would be an "Other" with the same transfer rules for a NH FFL as a pistol so afraid the answer is "NO".
Not likely, it's considered a pistol. I don't know of any FFL's willing to sell to out of state customers, short of shipping it to MA. So not same day.
BTW, your MA LTC means absolutely nothing in NH.
Not to be pedantic... okay, I am, but pedantry is important when it comes to the law.

A stripped lower isn't considered a pistol, and it's not treated as a pistol. GCA '68 has a broad set of rules for all firearms, but makes some exceptions for rifles and shotguns.

A lower is neither a rifle nor a shotgun. It's an "other firearm", as @Blackmore said. Same for a pistol grip only shotgun, which is not legally a "shotgun" under the law, because it's not designed to fire from the shoulder.

So it's not that a lower is treated like a pistol. It's treated like every "firearm" other than a rifle or shotgun.

Clear as mud?

Wait until next weekend 3/21, the NH Arms Collector's Cartridge show at the same location. It was very good last year! Mags, books, ammo, bayonets etc. rare and unusual cartridges.

I will be set up there with NON-GOUGER pricing on ammo, components, tools and MORE!! Stay off CNN and come on down!!

Back
Top Bottom