• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Concord NH show 12–13 April

Not this time. Nothing on my list that's at all likely to be found at a show.

Should be nice out. Going to pick up a few steaks and fire up the Q at a buddy's house.

Yeah I don't expect to see much except maybe some powders that the local shops don't have. Then it's back home to kick the kids outside all day.

*cough Molly's New Boston *cough*

I took the motorcycle, it was a nice day. Got there around noon or 12:30, no line.

I saw no ammo or reloading deals. Lots of the typical concord gun show vendors. I DID see a few deals on guns- a new G42 marked at $435, new third gen glocks at $499. Wasn't really there to buy, more for the entertainment factor.

Went to the show when it opened. Line was across the front and 30 people long down the side. It took 20 minutes to get inside.
Not much new, same vendors and same high prices. I did find some "cheap" m1 carbine ammo at $20 a box, but not too much else.
You can find some deals on small stuff but not ammo. Spam cans of Mosin 54r were higher at the show than what I could buy it for at
Collectable in Merrimack, so I passed and bought some there.
All in all an ok show, nice was way to spend a few hours before starting doing yard work!

Gunshow was a good excuse to take the bike for a ride,, got there about 11:15, wandered the show and didn't find much,, a weaver K4 in nice shape, dealer wanted $65 for it, I got my last one for $25 so I passed on that one,, found a nice blued Interarms PPK/S with box and papers, high at $650 so that is still there to. So basicly a good day to ride the bike and waste $8 to get in the show.

Back
Top Bottom