• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Confirmed shooting at Holyoke Mall

let’s just say it.. The police/media didn’t get their pronouns, right…

I’m just going to the default to calling everybody “it”

let’s just say it.. The police/media didn’t get their pronouns, right…

I’m just going to the default to calling everybody “it”
It’s possible with the gender shit going on today, just because they say girlfriend doesn’t mean it’s a girl.

What a time to be alive!

It’s possible with the gender shit going on today, just because they say girlfriend doesn’t mean it’s a girl.

What a time to be alive!
I definitely wasn’t there at the same time. I didn’t pull out my cell phone and start recording bullshit. I also didn’t talk to the news or the police report.

I was more upset they wanted to charge me $.50 for my pretzel time

What the hell happened to the days when you fought, someone lost and you went your separate ways.
I remember those days. Never got in stupid fights unless I got jumped or was defending someone.

Story time🤣:

Got in my 1st fight in 1st grade.🤣🤣 I went to a friend's house after school. These 2 kids kept picking on him. I told them to GTFO. Kid picked up a big stick to hit me. I tossed his stick, knocked him over and punched him like 10 times in the face.🤣🤣

He ran home crying like a lil bitch🤣🤣

Then my Dad pulled up to pick me up.🤣 This Old guy with a cane hobbled across the street to tell my Dad how I just beat some kid's face in🤣🤣

Then the Old Guy says "Had to be done"🤣🤣

My Dad took me out for ice cream🤣

He always preached:

"Never start a fight, but you better finish it."
&
"The only fair fight is the one you win."

Different times.

I remember those days. Never got in stupid fights unless I got jumped or was defending someone.

Story time🤣:

Got in my 1st fight in 1st grade.🤣🤣 I went to a friend's house after school. These 2 kids kept picking on him. I told them to GTFO. Kid picked up a big stick to hit me. I tossed his stick, knocked him over and punched him like 10 times in the face.🤣🤣

He ran home crying like a lil bitch🤣🤣

Then my Dad pulled up to pick me up.🤣 This Old guy with a cane hobbled across the street to tell my Dad how I just beat some kid's face in🤣🤣

Then the Old Guy says "Had to be done"🤣🤣

My Dad took me out for ice cream🤣

He always preached:

"Never start a fight, but you better finish it."
&
"The only fair fight is the one you win."

Different times.
Today several people would have ate lead. Crazy

Back
Top Bottom