Congrats to JasonS

Here's a small writeup of the event, didnt check the date, probably old but kind gives a feel of what goes on i guess.

National Trophy Individual "Leg" Match at the Camp Perry Rifle National Championships - Oklahoma City Firearms | Examiner.com

gratz btw

I just read that article and am confused. It says over on Rodriquez all 3 relays shot their Standing Slow Fire, then all 3 relays shot their Sitting Rapid. On Vialle we shot both standing and sitting while we were up on the line. I'd like to get confirmation from somebody here who shot on Rodriguez how those 200yd relays went.

P.S., good job, Jason.

I just read that article and am confused. It says over on Rodriquez all 3 relays shot their Standing Slow Fire, then all 3 relays shot their Sitting Rapid. On Vialle we shot both standing and sitting while we were up on the line. I'd like to get confirmation from somebody here who shot on Rodriguez how those 200yd relays went.

P.S., good job, Jason.

I was on Rod (again.) We did go right into sitting this year.

I just squeaked in by an x or two. Shot a terrible offhand and blew the wind call for sitting rapids, but I shot decent (not great) at 3 and 6 to make up for it.

Also missed the Prez 100 due to a boneheaded mistake at 300. Put the wrong elevation on and shot a nice group in the nine ring. Would have been a 99 with a bunch, but oh well. Dumb. Shot terrible in the Hearst and team matches. All it all it was a less than stellar week for me, but I got what I came for and now have a whole year to get ready for next year.

Now just rattle battle and beers left!

Who are you shooting the rattle battle with?

We threw together a team of guys from Reading. We're shooting it out of contention since none of us got around to getting zeros or practiced or anything like that. Just doing it for fun.

We threw together a team of guys from Reading. We're shooting it out of contention since none of us got around to getting zeros or practiced or anything like that. Just doing it for fun.

Maybe we should have entered in contention. We did pretty damn well for a bunch of scrubs. Onto the beer!

Back
Top Bottom