Congress to decide whether Super Congress could impose gun control

Beltfed,

Calm down. I never said the growth would stop. I said this could be used to SLOW THE GROWTH. That means it still grows, still gets into our lives, but less so than if this legislation wasn't in place.

While I agree with most of your rant, its a bit misguided since it has nothing to do with my point. Which is very simply, that given the current state of the US Government, there is a decent chance that this will act as an impediment (however small) to the current rate of growth in budget, intrusiveness and power.

Don

p.s. beltfed - where were you when GWB was growing government faster than any other president before BHO. I'm not taunting you. I'm honestly trying to figure out where you stand. But are you anti-bush? Based on what you said, you should be. Lets not ever forget that Bill Clinton (whom I can't stand, but the facts are the facts) along with a Republican Congress balanced the federal budget.

Something which a couple of years later GWB, still with a Republican Congress, flushed down the toilet.

See how Mass .gov treats us?

Don't forget you also have to register with the "Criminal History Bureau" (Or what ever they are called).
You know, the same folks sex offenders have to register their address with.

In Massachusetts, every gun owner is the same as a tried and convicted criminal.

Beltfed,

Calm down. I never said the growth would stop. I said this could be used to SLOW THE GROWTH. That means it still grows, still gets into our lives, but less so than if this legislation wasn't in place.

While I agree with most of your rant, its a bit misguided since it has nothing to do with my point. Which is very simply, that given the current state of the US Government, there is a decent chance that this will act as an impediment (however small) to the current rate of growth in budget, intrusiveness and power.

Don

p.s. beltfed - where were you when GWB was growing government faster than any other president before BHO. I'm not taunting you. I'm honestly trying to figure out where you stand. But are you anti-bush? Based on what you said, you should be. Lets not ever forget that Bill Clinton (whom I can't stand, but the facts are the facts) along with a Republican Congress balanced the federal budget.

Something which a couple of years later GWB, still with a Republican Congress, flushed down the toilet.

I'm anti ANYONE, especially in government, local, state or federal who has an agenda to deny or curtail my rights or those of my fellow countrymen. I also disagree with your prediction/belief that this will slow anything that the federal government is doing, particularly when it comes to guns. Their agenda is and has been clear for decades and if anything their actions will accelerate against American citizens as they (government)contrive more and more situations, then demand tighter and tighter controls, then propagandize the public into believing it.

They can't grow the gov't if there is less money than there otherwise would have been.

Thats why this seems to be a good thing.

That would be a good thing, but those in government already collecting a paycheck are the ones that are the problem, and when it comes to guns, they will never stop.

Almost weekly, there is another piece of legislation being dreamed up or another false flag incident to further their agenda of complete disarming of US citizens. Putting those pieces of legislation before fewer and fewer people with select committees making all the decisions and others not having the chance to vote on them only aids their cause. It goes against the principle of equal representation. Bottom line is, once they dictate a confiscation, there will be no turning back and thousands of people, maybe even millions are going to be killed on both sides........those who choose to enforce or promote the illegal dictates and those who choose to disobey them.
If you think it can't and or won't happen, you are sadly mistaken. This country is not immune from all the same ravages that are broadcast on the nightly news, people just aren't angry enough, hungry enough or cold enough YET.

Come get them.

To quote Japanese Admiral Yamamoto: “You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Last edited:
Come get them.

To quote Japanese Admiral Yamamoto: “You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

Look up the quote. He never said that. It's total BS.

And again, the entire premise of this thread is tinfoil nonsense. We're WINNING this fight. The Brady Bunch are insignificant. Move out of the Northeast for a while. The whole country isn't Mass. Not by a long damned shot.

And again, the entire premise of this thread is tinfoil nonsense. We're WINNING this fight. The Brady Bunch are insignificant. Move out of the Northeast for a while. The whole country isn't Mass. Not by a long damned shot.

Whether Yamamoto said it or not is kind of immaterial, it was a factual truth at the time, there would have been a rifle behind every blade of grass.

I hope you're right about the "winning". Whether the brady bunch is insignificant or not, it's congress, the ATF and DOJ that need monitoring. The DOJ and ATF are out of control and have been for a long time. They need severe reduction and disbanding respectively.

That would be a good thing, but those in government already collecting a paycheck are the ones that are the problem, and when it comes to guns, they will never stop.

Almost weekly, there is another piece of legislation being dreamed up or another false flag incident to further their agenda of complete disarming of US citizens. Putting those pieces of legislation before fewer and fewer people with select committees making all the decisions and others not having the chance to vote on them only aids their cause. It goes against the principle of equal representation. Bottom line is, once they dictate a confiscation, there will be no turning back and thousands of people, maybe even millions are going to be killed on both sides........those who choose to enforce or promote the illegal dictates and those who choose to disobey them.
If you think it can't and or won't happen, you are sadly mistaken. This country is not immune from all the same ravages that are broadcast on the nightly news, people just aren't angry enough, hungry enough or cold enough YET.

Again, I'm not disagreeing with you.

Let me summarize my point even more. However bad things are or will become, it seems that they will be better, or less terrible, however you want to define it, with this piece of legislation.

I bet he was thinking that when the betty he was in slammed into the earth.

Smells like tinfoil to me.

Even if it's not.... bring it on, bitches! [devil2]

-Mike

AMEN!!!

They want my guns, come get you some, I got 7 acres, and a backhoe, bring your own bags ya bunch of dogs. Bunch of hog wash if you ask me, as it is regular Congress couldn't find hair on a 5lb p**sy, whats the "Super Congress" gonna do, bet they couldn't find snow flakes standing in the middle of a friggin snow storm. Bunch of BS is all.

Um, he's right, and in this particular situation, I trust Bill.

Back
Top Bottom