• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congressional Dems call for mandatory gun owners insurance..mandatory fine up to 10k

Which is exactly what they want. If we attack, even in self-defense, it will be shown "how violent gun owners are!", and if we do not, we lose our rights. What is the third option?

Be prepared to repel attackers. I almost feel sorry for those sent to try and take our guns away.

Another option would be to build an artificial island, with defensive weapon systems integrated. Go out into international waters and not worry about it. Declare the island a free country and moon big O and all the moonbats/fudds.

Ok, putting on the extra thick foil and preparing for planet of the apes likelyhood state of events......

In a hypothetical planet of the apes situation where progressive/statists had gone full retard and declared war on law abiding citizens I suspect that there would be a very rapid decrease in the number of eligible voters on their side such that it would change the voting dynamics nationwide for several generations.

Lets all hope the left doesn't go full retard
They already have, let's talk about how to get enough people together to vote them out of office.

That CNN article today is a hint that we might be winning. We need to push harder now to fight the RNC establishment that has narrowed the party base by pushing their own brand of retard and wake people up to the principles of limited government, liberty and prosperity through freedom.

Ok, putting on the extra thick foil and preparing for planet of the apes likelyhood state of events......

In a hypothetical planet of the apes situation where progressive/statists had gone full retard and declared war on law abiding citizens I suspect that there would be a very rapid decrease in the number of eligible voters on their side such that it would change the voting dynamics nationwide for several generations.

Lets all hope the left doesn't go full retard

Sad thing is, you don't need the foil hat in this case. Things are already on the verge of going 100% full retard. It's only a few sane people holding things back. Or the smarter ones knowing how they won't get elected again if they vote with the fudds (and/or king O).

Once it goes over the edge, I don't think those in power will give a rats ass about votes. King O will be declared pre for life and things will go from retarded to completely brain-dead. At that point some of the fudds/moonbats might wake up, but it will be too late.

Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

BTW, the artificial island isn't as far fetched as you might think. If you have it as a floating island it makes even more sense. You'll have ready access to sustainable energy sources (wind, sun, water), good food supplies (protein from the sea, able to grow veggies in gardens) and such. Get enough smart people involved and most of the bigger issues will be a snap to get past.

Sad thing is, you don't need the foil hat in this case. Things are already on the verge of going 100% full retard. It's only a few sane people holding things back. Or the smarter ones knowing how they won't get elected again if they vote with the fudds (and/or king O).

Once it goes over the edge, I don't think those in power will give a rats ass about votes. King O will be declared pre for life and things will go from retarded to completely brain-dead. At that point some of the fudds/moonbats might wake up, but it will be too late.

Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

BTW, the artificial island isn't as far fetched as you might think. If you have it as a floating island it makes even more sense. You'll have ready access to sustainable energy sources (wind, sun, water), good food supplies (protein from the sea, able to grow veggies in gardens) and such. Get enough smart people involved and most of the bigger issues will be a snap to get past.
There is a group on the left coast trying to do it. I am not excited for their prospects, they don't seem to be realistic by some of their commentary - more like some wealthy IT guys who want a tech commune, but maybe I misread them...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...artificial-libertarian-islands-140840896.html

I like the idea, but it is tough to implement a sovereign nation without more than just IP to run your economy.

Last edited:
But But But I was told the Democrats are the Peoples Party! and the Republicans are the true criminals here who want to take my Guns and Tax and Spend.

The TV said so. **** off already with the insurance thing. See this isn't about safety at all, its about MONEY! one way or another all they want is Dollars, especially in this Pathetic shit hole of a State.

I already have Liability insurance you ****en Dopes its called Homeowners insurance. Gee I wonder how many criminals are gonna sign up for this? 0 that's how many.

Your right, but i think its partially about money. I think their just trying to prevent people (law abiding citizens) from buying more guns, the more guns u own, the higher the premium. Some of us wont be able to afford the premiums. BS

Last edited:
There is a group on the left coast trying to do it. I am not excited for their prospects, they don't seem to be realistic by some of their commentary - more like some wealthy IT guys who want a tech commune, but maybe I misread them...

Silicon Valley billionaire funding creation of artificial libertarian islands

I like the idea, but it is tough to implement a sovereign nation without more than just IP to run your economy.

Did they actually do anything in 2012 (as mentioned in the article) or was it FoF?? I think we would have a much better shot at this. With a diverse skill set to work with, it would be far easier to be viable sooner. I don't think that using fixed platforms is the answer though. If the platforms they plan to use are mobile, then that could work. I see this as more a cluster of several/many smaller platforms that could separate when a large storm is on it's way, to ride it out safer. Then come back together and reconnect.

- - - Updated - - -

Your right, but i think its partially about money. I think their just trying to prevent people (law abiding citizens) from buying more guns, the more guns u own, the higher the premium. Some of us wont be able to afford the premiums. BS

Those of us that have not been forced to register our firearms will be more difficult targets.

Better to die on ones feet for what you believe and know is right than to let them take it from you with no resistance.

I agree entirely, I was just looking at it from the flipside of the coin to anticipate reactions. The more you can figure out in advance, the better you can prepare to counter it.

Democrats have long determined that gun owners are their political enemies. They will perpetually harass/attack/deprive us whenever they get a chance. Good thing is it is so predictable.

I agree entirely, I was just looking at it from the flipside of the coin to anticipate reactions. The more you can figure out in advance, the better you can prepare to counter it.

That's just it, we must keep using the first amendment and using civil non-compliance (massed in groups, like 10,000 people buying and selling guns at once in one spot with no background check, or 10,000 people waving 30 round mags in the air, at once).

Until we can no longer perform the above means of resistance, then we shoot back because at that point, there are no options left. Shooting is the last option. Obviously, every man has their own line in the sand with which they will shoot back. But once you shoot, there is no putting that genie back in the bottle.

MANY millions. This is the kind of shit that will bring us to the voting booths in droves to get them out of office.

I'll believe that only when I have seen it. Considering the level of personal effort that I put in to get pro-gun friends to actually vote at all in November I am convinced we are generally a bunch of whining brats who want our rights but won't get off our asses to secure them. It may be 3 percent of the population once again that are proven to be the Patriots in this country but it will be because most of the other 97% are either mobilized in opposition or sitting on their asses.

Be prepared to repel attackers. I almost feel sorry for those sent to try and take our guns away.

Another option would be to build an artificial island, with defensive weapon systems integrated. Go out into international waters and not worry about it. Declare the island a free country and moon big O and all the moonbats/fudds.

Hey, we could take one of the Hawaiian islands, cut it free and let it float out into international waters. Then we'll be free. WE have to be careful not to stand on one side and tip it over. I got this idea from Hank Johnson (D) of Georgia.

Hank Johnson (Congress D-GA) - Warns Guam May Capsize - YouTube

Who would benefit from from Congress forcing gun owners to purchase insurance?

I think any anti would benefit. Anything to make it more difficult and painful for us to express our 2A right would put a smile on their faces. They will try anything to slowly take it away, or make us give up. Obviously!!

Last edited:
That's just it, we must keep using the first amendment and using civil non-compliance (massed in groups, like 10,000 people buying and selling guns at once in one spot with no background check, or 10,000 people waving 30 round mags in the air, at once).

Until we can no longer perform the above means of resistance, then we shoot back because at that point, there are no options left. Shooting is the last option. Obviously, every man has their own line in the sand with which they will shoot back. But once you shoot, there is no putting that genie back in the bottle.

I agree completely but can't help thinking of two things:
1. The other thread where we are all talking about one of our own being bent over for selling guns that are not on someone's approved list.
2. That t-shirt that says 'The Founding Fathers Would Be Shooting By Now'

For #1, Imagine for a second we rewind the tape. Instead of discussing potential insurance requirements, we are talking about proposed legislation that only allows us to purchase a product that is on an approved list. Outrage, I tell you.
That brings me to #2.

Although lately I think they are pushing too hard towards revolt, it won't work that way though. We'll be picked off one at a time and slowly boiled until we are all saying, "and then they came for me, and there was no one left to stand with me.

Sometimes I think it may be better if those 'cooler heads' kept quiet as they tend to moderate the craziness which leads to the slow erosion. Let them have their way, go full crazy. Maybe then people will actually recognize what is happening and stand up for themselves.

1. The other thread where we are all talking about one of our own being bent over for selling guns that are not on someone's approved list.

For #1, Imagine for a second we rewind the tape. Instead of discussing potential insurance requirements, we are talking about proposed legislation that only allows us to purchase a product that is on an approved list. Outrage, I tell you.
That brings me to #2.

Although lately I think they are pushing too hard towards revolt, it won't work that way though. We'll be picked off one at a time and slowly boiled until we are all saying, "and then they came for me, and there was no one left to stand with me.

Sometimes I think it may be better if those 'cooler heads' kept quiet as they tend to moderate the craziness which leads to the slow erosion. Let them have their way, go full crazy. Maybe then people will actually recognize what is happening and stand up for themselves.

I think the issue is those who don't own guns, or don't even know what the constitution is will never care. Most people only care about themselves. They see guns as bad and support any legislation, as long as they can have what they want. Those people will only start caring when things are taken from them, when the rights that they selectively choose to value are infringed upon. As long as they get what they want, and the media constantly trumpets for gun control, it will be hard to make any gains. Those against gun control who rallied and wrote their reps vastly outnumbered those on the other side, yet here we are with NY and Connecticut going nuts, with Mass soon to follow. They simply don't care what we think.

That brings me to #2.

Keep in mind we have many things the founders did not have. One of which is a proper justice system. I know it has become corrupted but it is still usable for our cause (of fighting back without shooting). The other thing we have is freedom of speech, the ability of redress of grievances. The founders did not have this. While we are seeing that the legislators don't care about our grievance we can at least express them.

And remember, the founders didn't actually start shooting until confiscation began. We don't have confiscation yet. Yes we are damn close to it, but we don't have that yet.

Keyword is "yet" the feds will try to confiscate at some point. When they do that is unknown (if it was known, things would be easier to plan).

When they pass a law saying: turn in x gun or x type of gun or all guns with a penalty of jail time, that is equivalent to the "shot heard round the world" in 1775. That is the same "Go Time" that spurred the founders to write the DOI and raise an army under George Washington's command. If no one shoots back, we deserve the massacre that awaits.

Alright. I guess there is about 260000 gun owners in mass. If we can get nearly 75 percent of them to sign a petition ? What do you guys think? It's a start somewhere.

Alright. I guess there is about 260000 gun owners in mass. If we can get nearly 75 percent of them to sign a petition ? What do you guys think? It's a start somewhere.
Yeah right, we can only get about 10000 to join GOAL. There is the problem right there. Note that you have not gone GREEN. Why not??

Back
Top Bottom