Content encoding error - Firefox

Hi,

Many times when browsing the site on my computer, I get the following error:

error.png

It usually loads properly when I hit "Try again", but lately it has been happening more and more frequently.

-Jason

switch to Chrome. Firefox is yesterday's news.

There was an update to Chrome (within the past couple of weeks) that has totally hosed it at least 75% of the time for me. To the point where it buggers my system IF I launch it. I've switched back to Firefox (latest release) and haven't had the issue. So, telling someone to switch to chrome is NOT a 'catch-all fix'...

noddaduma, which release of Firefox are you on?? Check to make sure you don't have any funky extensions also loading. If you don't recognize them as being valid, at least disable them and try again.

We aren't doing anything out of the norm here. That generally means that your connection to the server was interrupted for some reason during the download of the page. It's likely something to do with an extension as mentioned above. Try launching FF in safe mode and browsing and see if that resolves the problem.

switch to Chrome. Firefox is yesterday's news.

If you mean that chrome is more hip, you are prolly right. Keep in mind though that chrome if proprietary and that to get all the hip features you have to sync with google... that organization that knows more about you than the government can even dream to...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom