• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Continental - Clinton MA

Chris M.

NES Member
Didn't see a thread for Continental. This was formerly IDC. I was out there last weekend. The guy there is always very helpful. They don't care if you're just browsing which is cool. Nice shop. They had two mini 14s in wood/stainless. Prices seemed on par.

Was in there last week just to check it out. Its pretty much same as IDC. The guy behind the counter was nice, and prices weren't that bad, I didn't check the ammo though, he used to be pretty high on that.

do they still have tie wraps on every gun and ask for LTC before letting you touch anything? i was there, once.

every store in MA that I have been to does this, just hand the clerk your LTC before you ask to see something. Simple

Meh, they made me feel like taking the tie wrap off the gp100 was an imposition. Do all stores in. Mass do that? No.

Not my problem anymore, I moved.

no that's overboard, I've not seen that before except on some rifles that are out on the floor at some shops.

Was in today, super friendly and more importantly helpful. They are very knowledgable. Tons of ammo :). Worth a visit!

Back
Top Bottom