Cool Guy Yard Sale.com

So this site has been around for about 6 months for so now. I have been following it on Facebook and checking it's listings every once in awhile. It's starting to pick up steam, but there is also some stuff on here that hasn't sold in months.

I was turned off at first by the membership fee, but the site has just announced that buying memberships are free, though selling requires a fee. They have also been steadily adding a list of discounts for members at retail sites.

Like any other gear exchange, the prices are all over the place. I have seen some decent to very good deals, and I have also seen some listings made by people who are clearly delirious. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but if I buy anymore gear while I am still overseas I will need my own aircraft to get all my stuff home.

It is mostly packs, pouches, clothes, etc though more and more firearms accessories and actual firearms are coming on as well.

Fellow gear enthusiasts should take a look.

Anyone buy or sell anything on here yet?

www.coolguyyardsale.com

It looks interesting and I like the layout. I'm tempted to buy something just to see how it all works. I'll keep an eye on this place for sure.

Back
Top Bottom