Cool weapon

Well, the microwave oven was invented when a Raytheon engineer had a candybar melt in his pocket while standing in front of a radar's magnetron. This is really no different. I know they say it is a safe level, but still not sure I would want to be hit by it a bunch of times. Look at the number of scientists at Draper labs with cataracts and cancer who worked on radar cross section testing.

My uncle works on microwave communication equipment and has no hair anywhere. Nothing on his head, legs, chest, back, and hardly earbrows.

This raygun does look fun though....

Hmm, I wonder if that could explain my bald shins. [laugh]

Another eerie parallel to fiction. In Atlas Shrugged it was a ray gun gone haywire that destroyed the Taggart Bridge across the Mississippi, cutting off the two halves of America and plunging the country into its final chaos.

Another eerie parallel to fiction. In Atlas Shrugged it was a ray gun gone haywire that destroyed the Taggart Bridge across the Mississippi, cutting off the two halves of America and plunging the country into its final chaos.

damn you...I just started ready the book after reading it for the first time 40 years ago....forgot most all of it....thanks for spoiling it..

Same thing happened to me when I went to see the Movie "The Titanic"...while waiting in line some numbskull blurted out that the ship sank...gave the whole plot away...

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom