Cop Stabbed, Suspect Shot in South Hadley

Woodstock

NES Member
Happened at the local Dunkin Donuts. Both transported to Baystate Hospital. No further info at this time.

DAMN! That is literally right around the corner from me and I don't think I heard anything.

added: Just checked the timing from FoxBoston and I did hear some sirens around then.

Last edited:
Cop was responding to a 911 call at DD. He got stabbed in the neck, drew and fired three rounds, hitting the guy twice. The cop was talking as they loaded him into the ambulance.

Got word the cop will be ok. Pisses me off both of them went to baystate er. Should've sent el bad guy to holyoke. After an hour holyoke would reallize they can't handle a gun shot wound and then send him to baystate (as what usually happens).

Got word the cop will be ok. Pisses me off both of them went to baystate er. Should've sent el bad guy to holyoke. After an hour holyoke would reallize they can't handle a gun shot wound and then send him to baystate (as what usually happens).

Yeah, when the news crawled at the bottom of the TV screen my wondered if they'd put them in the same room.

I think Baystate is recognized as the regional trauma center so gunshot wounds would most likely go there automatically.

Back
Top Bottom