Copper Wash(NOT FMJ)

Anyone know of a dealer that is selling copper wash in 9MM

Depending upon what state you live in you could try Berry's, MidwayUSA, or Dillon Precision. If you live in MA, then disregard this reply.

-Cuz.

I believe Zero has a copper "wash" which looks like its really copper dust the bullet was rolled in.

Anyhow, I was not impressed and went to poly-coated bullets a couple of years ago. I probably have a couple of years' supply stockpiled. It doesn't go bad!

I believe Zero has a copper "wash" which looks like its really copper dust the bullet was rolled in.

Anyhow, I was not impressed and went to poly-coated bullets a couple of years ago. I probably have a couple of years' supply stockpiled. It doesn't go bad!

Scriv,
Is that what you're shooting in your 40 cal SVI? Do they have Scheumann barrels in them? I had problems with my 40 cal scheumann barrel if I shot anything other than jacketed bullets. The copper coated did not shoot well at all.
-Cuz.

ALL my SVI's have Schuemann barrels - until recently, that is the ONLY barrel SVI used.

I use poly bullets in both the .40 and .45; only FMJ or JHP in the race gun. No plated, no poly and certainly no "washed" bullets.

Back
Top Bottom