Cornhole tournament

Used to play shoes down the VFW until the ground froze. Then it was off to inside sports. Cribbage, poker, hearts, Darts.
I just could never get into this bean bag game.
Used to play tic tac toe with bean bags as a kid , TossAcross

This needs to be in off subject

Used to play shoes down the VFW until the ground froze. Then it was off to inside sports. Cribbage, poker, hearts, Darts.
I just could never get into this bean bag game.
Used to play tic tac toe with bean bags as a kid , TossAcross

This needs to be in off subject
I won't be playing , I have to be the bartender. I'm hoping a side game of poker will start

Lousy weather , so we thought it may be a wash out , but we had a good turn out despite mother nature's attempt to shut us down. Cash prizes were paid out to the top three teams , and I think I'm going to try and do a raffle next time as well ( maybe an ounce or two of silver). Everyone enjoyed the evening , and got some interest from some younger guys about membership. It's funny because many of the older members disapprove of the younger members , but the younger crowd are the ones that actually go out and spend $$$. The club has to be able to pay the bills , old guys using the place to play cards ( not spending $$) doesn't keep the lights on.
Going to do it again this Friday , any members here local to the Gardner area? If so , come on down and tell the bartender (me) that you are on NES , and your first drink is on me.

af4ef5e9-40f3-4dc4-94d7-36a447a711ba_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom