• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cornhole tournament

Used to play shoes down the VFW until the ground froze. Then it was off to inside sports. Cribbage, poker, hearts, Darts.
I just could never get into this bean bag game.
Used to play tic tac toe with bean bags as a kid , TossAcross

This needs to be in off subject

Used to play shoes down the VFW until the ground froze. Then it was off to inside sports. Cribbage, poker, hearts, Darts.
I just could never get into this bean bag game.
Used to play tic tac toe with bean bags as a kid , TossAcross

This needs to be in off subject
I won't be playing , I have to be the bartender. I'm hoping a side game of poker will start

Lousy weather , so we thought it may be a wash out , but we had a good turn out despite mother nature's attempt to shut us down. Cash prizes were paid out to the top three teams , and I think I'm going to try and do a raffle next time as well ( maybe an ounce or two of silver). Everyone enjoyed the evening , and got some interest from some younger guys about membership. It's funny because many of the older members disapprove of the younger members , but the younger crowd are the ones that actually go out and spend $$$. The club has to be able to pay the bills , old guys using the place to play cards ( not spending $$) doesn't keep the lights on.
Going to do it again this Friday , any members here local to the Gardner area? If so , come on down and tell the bartender (me) that you are on NES , and your first drink is on me.

af4ef5e9-40f3-4dc4-94d7-36a447a711ba_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom