• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

(CORRECTED) Auburn man points gun at other driver in road rage incident

He didn't say "you don't want any of this" like the guy from Canton a few weeks ago? Should have said something too. Jk

He didn't say "you don't want any of this" like the guy from Canton a few weeks ago? Should have said something too. Jk

Maybe he mimed it while pointing at his pistol with the other hand. That would be the way to go.

Years ago when I lived in Ohio I flipped the bird at some other driver doing something stupid. Two minutes later I'm sitting in a drive thru line and the same guy (I assume) appears and starts punching me through my open driver's window. I rolled the window up and drove off, which pissed him off even more. At the time I felt a little ashamed that I didn't slam him with my car door, jump out and engage in combat. Now I'm older I pat my younger self on the back for a good decision.

People do seem to react disproportionately to the First Amendment finger.

Maybe he mimed it while pointing at his pistol with the other hand. That would be the way to go.

Years ago when I lived in Ohio I flipped the bird at some other driver doing something stupid. Two minutes later I'm sitting in a drive thru line and the same guy (I assume) appears and starts punching me through my open driver's window. I rolled the window up and drove off, which pissed him off even more. At the time I felt a little ashamed that I didn't slam him with my car door, jump out and engage in combat. Now I'm older I pat my younger self on the back for a good decision.

People do seem to react disproportionately to the First Amendment finger.

Right after I graduated HS, i was going into boston to see a friend. On Rt 9 just east of rt 128, two idiots in a van cut me off, i flip them the bird. It was 7 pm, summer night. At the lights right after the T tracks, I'm sitting there 5th car. Light turns green, cars in front of me start going and just as I start, this asian guy appears from the side and swings at my head threw the open window. I didn't even see him until he was there. Luckily I had moved forward enough as I started that he smacked the door frame.

I was a HS kid, no fear. Drove a bit agressively to get further ahead of the two nuts. Pulled off just before the Atrium mall in chestnut hill, stayed there and fipped the two idiots off again as rhey went flying by trying to catch up to the ghost they were chasing. There was no easy way for them to go where I was after they drove by, so that was the end. i'm sure they tried to find me, they were unhinged.

I have found that since and got an LTC and carry,that I am much more peaceful and calm on the roads.

As it should be. But, a miniscule % of legal gun owners let piss climb to their brain - and that's what you'll read on the news.

Two obvious damages,

1. the person can bye bye his LTC, might be a plus because he obviously lacks control, might be very bad, one day he may be in a situation where a gun would save his or someone's life.

2. A good talking point for your local moonbat chapter at your next dinner.

On a personal note, I don't get the finger flipping thing, I did not grow up here, maybe that's why. Seems chicken'ish, 99% of cases, you won't flip anything at anyone face to face. So you sit in your car, ready to zoom away, chances are you'll never meet that person again (unless he's a psycho) so, you flip the finger, big whoop, all guts and glory.

Isn't that the body language equivalent of telling someone "**** you" or, "Go **** yourself" ? face to face, you will probably be ready do draw punches if those type of words are already flying, so what's the big shock if you flip someone and it becomes violent?

Last edited:
Since I've considered getting my ltc, I avoid confrontation as much as possible and as a "professional driver" I just go about my business. If the other drivers getting aggressive so to speak I put my hand up and kind of nod as if i were apologizing like a "my bad" even though I may have been right. Just not worth it this day in age, everyones sue happy, and you dont know what that person is capable of. Instead of provoking it with a middle finger, i do my knod and wave and move on. If the **** is really asking for it or putting my daughters life in danger by trying to run me off the road, thats a different story.

Note that an accusation by one individual, with no corroboration, has everyone on NES concluding that the gun owner is guilty.

Now, try to imaging the shake anyone accused of waving their gun will get from an "impartial" system of moonbats.

Note that an accusation by one individual, with no corroboration, has everyone on NES concluding that the gun owner is guilty.
Now, try to imaging the shake anyone accused of waving their gun will get from an "impartial" system of moonbats.

This, exactly. He's accused by another driver in a road rage incident, therefore he must be guilty?...And also, not saying this was the case here, but in general: reason why I don't have any "NRA" stickers or anything relating to guns plastered onto my car nor anywhere else, advertising the fact that I'm a gun owner. Cuz in this ass-backwards wingnut state, get into it with anyone, even a coworker who notices your "NRA/Stand And Fight" bumper sticker in the parking lot and they can potentially jam you up with accusations. Suppose the guy that was arrested had a "Glock" sticker on the back of his cab window on his pickup, etc....
"Hello, 911? Someone just pointed what looks like a gun at me and...."

(Meanwhile, in Kentucky it'd be "Hello 911? Someone just pointed gun at me"...."Really, well what the hell did YOU do to make him wanna do that, son?")

Last edited:
On a personal note, I don't get the finger flipping thing, I did not grow up here, maybe that's why. Seems chicken'ish, 99% of cases, you won't flip anything at anyone face to face. So you sit in your car, ready to zoom away, chances are you'll never meet that person again (unless he's a psycho) so, you flip the finger, big whoop, all guts and glory.

You're right, of course. I haven't given anyone the finger for many years. Assault and battery is still a disproportionate response. If you batter someone the judge will not be impressed by your defense that he deserved it because he flipped you the bird.

Last edited:
You're right, of course. I haven't given anyone the finger for many years. Assault and battery is still a disproportionate response. If you batter someone the judge will not be impressed by your defense that he deserved it because he flipped you the bird.

But the way this society, in this state, is going full fledged wussy? Pretty soon flipping the bird will be a crime too. Cuz it "frightened" someone...And somewhere out there in this state is a judge that agrees. You know there is.

I assume every police report is a lie or at least 80% false. I have first hand experience how the facts are a foreign thing to cops when they write up their report.

This, exactly. He's accused by another driver in a road rage incident, therefore he must be guilty?...And also, not saying this was the case here, but in general: reason why I don't have any "NRA" stickers or anything relating to guns plastered onto my car nor anywhere else, advertising the fact that I'm a gun owner. Cuz in this ass-backwards wingnut state, get into it with anyone, even a coworker who notices your "NRA/Stand And Fight" bumper sticker in the parking lot and they can potentially jam you up with accusations. Suppose the guy that was arrested had a "Glock" sticker on the back of his cab window on his pickup, etc....
"Hello, 911? Someone just pointed what looks like a gun at me and...."

(Meanwhile, in Kentucky it'd be "Hello 911? Someone just pointed gun at me"...."Really, well what the hell did YOU do to make him wanna do that, son?")

I was thinking this too, moonbats "swatting" people they get into it with by yelling "gun!" because they know the police response will be swift and forceful. A friend of mine is a conductor on the commuter rail; some woman on the Worcester Line was giving him shit and making a scene because she mistakenly boarded the wrong train and demanded that they turn it around and take her back to South Station. When he told her that that was impossible, she wouldn't have it and called 911 on her cell phone saying that "the conductor threatened her with a gun". Cops were waiting at the next station stop and grilled the CREW about who had a gun, etc. After interviewing some passengers and determining that the woman was lying, they left without arresting the woman for making false statements.

This is why when I'm carrying, I make it a point to avoid any and all confrontations, and walk away whenever possible. Suppose you get into it with some moonbat and they decide they want to really ruin your day and calls the cops saying you have gun (without knowing whether you do or not), and you happen to be carrying? Who are the cops going to believe in this state? [banghead]

Last edited:
Last time someone cut me off and gave me the finger...I pulled over the side and asked...how much? He said...what? For the little girl....pointing as his girlfriend...how much for the women? Laughed and left him on the dust........she was angrier than a ragging woman...but then. She may have been..he did not commented to my question.

Back
Top Bottom