Country pond fish and game open house

whacko

NES Member
This Saturday the 28th. Open house. Ranges open to the public all day. First round of trap is free. Plenty of range safeties will be on the ranges to ensure safety and provide instruction for novice shooters. Come on down and check out what we have to offer.Screenshot_20190910-083153_Drive.jpg

Went this AM, nice people. Dominic gave me a quick tour and answered questions even let me try his gun, though, do to a rock in my shoe not well. Another fella(sorry forget the name) let me try is inline BP. Hope to go back and try my luck at pins. Thanks for the heads up.

I was a member for most of the 7 years I lived in Newton. Great club!

Serious about safety, pretty laid back about everything else. Priorities are in proper order.

Pin Shoots were a blast, well run and a good time will be had by all.

I highly recommend Country Pond Fish and Game Club.

Went this AM, nice people. Dominic gave me a quick tour and answered questions even let me try his gun, though, do to a rock in my shoe not well. Another fella(sorry forget the name) let me try is inline BP. Hope to go back and try my luck at pins. Thanks for the heads up.
Glad you enjoyed it!

I was on the 100 yard line with the milsurps.

I was a member for most of the 7 years I lived in Newton. Great club!

Serious about safety, pretty laid back about everything else. Priorities are in proper order.

Pin Shoots were a blast, well run and a good time will be had by all.

I highly recommend Country Pond Fish and Game Club.
Your description about our priorities is dead on.

1. Safety
2. Laid back
3. Fun

Even our "competitions" are non competitive lol

So How do I join? I heard you needed a sponsor. I live like 15 minutes from the club.
Come to some public events and get to know some folks. Someone will sponsor you pretty quickly. On out webpage under coming events anything highlighted in green is open to the public. Pins....plates.....trap......3 gun.....cmp.....we have weekly public events.

Back
Top Bottom