Country Pond Steel Shoot

Im not a member of the club so no bias here...went over this morning and shot a steel shoot, .22lr. Great group of guys. Clear directions on the match. Good ROs. Very welcoming. FWIW if your looking for some local matches in NH.

Im not a member of the club so no bias here...went over this morning and shot a steel shoot, .22lr. Great group of guys. Clear directions on the match. Good ROs. Very welcoming. FWIW if your looking for some local matches in NH.
As a member of Country Pond Fish and Game, thank you for your kind words. All events are run by member volunteers. I’ll be sure to mention this post to them next time I see them.

I'm a member and an RO, and I'd also like to thank you for the kind words.

Just as a side note, all of our 'matches' are outlaw/rogue, so nothing is USPSA or Steel Challenge...yet. Some day maybe, but not as of this moment. We have a ton of open to the public events. Our Outlaw 3-gun and Rogue Steel Matches are listed on practiscore and are limited to a certain number of shooters, while our Pin shoots and Steel Plate Rack shoots are listed on the club website and pretty much welcome as many people as we can take. We also have a ton of trap shoots, but that's not really my thing so I can't speak to it in too much detail, but there's always a good crowd on the trap range.

Back
Top Bottom