• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Couple mugged by girl gang.

Wow. WTF is wrong with this world.
The guy's got a fractured pelvis... and just imagine if he had defended his life with a pistol. The "optics" of it --the publicity, calling him some sort of vigilante shooting little girls-- His life would be ovah.

(Why did it take until the 8th paragraph of the written version of this story to say that there were at least 9 people beating on this couple, and never mentions that there were as many as 15 which was in the video? Why no mention if the perps where white, yellow, brown, red, black or green?)

So they don't say that the perps were black, but showed video of black girls walking by as they talked about how many were involved in the attack.

I think I got the hint, but this fear of properly describing suspects is ridiculous bullshit.

Talk about ignoring the problem....

"You have kids who are home by themselves you got single parents working two to three jobs to get it done. They don't know who their kids are hanging out with," he said."

Don't you mean single mothers out crack who%ring an not caring about their spawn? Talk about pushing the real issues aside....This statement is irresponsible darn near criminal.

"You have kids who are home by themselves you got single parents working two to three jobs to get it done. They don't know who their kids are hanging out with," he said.
Uh huh. Yeah. Terrific.
when I lived in MA, I applied for a job in Dorcester once. Being new to the area (and the US at the time), I followed the instructions of the smart lady who lives in my GPS. At some point, I thought I had taken a wrong turn and ended up in Ghana or something.

I'm almost tempted to go into that area and troll for these scabs.

Group troll?
finishher.gif

I'm almost tempted to go into that area and troll for these scabs.

I can only imagine that if David fought back and hurt one or any of these girls he would be in jail for an assault on a minor. We do not have a gun issue in this state or anywhere in the country. It is a crime issue and the judiciary are enablers of the epidemic. I think GOAL needs to highlight these issues when they fight to regain more of our gun rights. These girls are the people who will grow up to be murderers.

having grown up in the snakepit known as chicago, its clear the moonbat politicians actually like these types of teen-gang attacks because it keeps the populace in fear without having to deal with a "real" criminal at large....i mean after all theyre just kids right?

I can only imagine that if David fought back and hurt one or any of these girls he would be in jail for an assault on a minor. We do not have a gun issue in this state or anywhere in the country. It is a crime issue and the judiciary are enablers of the epidemic. I think GOAL needs to highlight these issues when they fight to regain more of our gun rights. These girls are the people who will grow up to be murderers.

i agree w everything except GOAL should stick to firearms laws. when political groups like GOAL start extending their aims, they become bogged down bureaucracies and ineffective. reference NRA when they try to get involved in non-gun issues....rarely goes well.

it would be easy for me to support a group that pushes the issue of self-protection or liberty of the individual over this soviet state.

Seriously? I am to believe that the reason these kids are roaming the streets in gangs is because their single parent is working two or three jobs "trying to get it done"?

While I believe this to be complete horseshit, it does make it sounds like this whole single parenting model doesn't work very well.

i agree w everything except GOAL should stick to firearms laws. when political groups like GOAL start extending their aims, they become bogged down bureaucracies and ineffective. reference NRA when they try to get involved in non-gun issues....rarely goes well.

it would be easy for me to support a group that pushes the issue of self-protection or liberty of the individual over this soviet state.

Agreed. I wasn't suggesting GOAL get involved with crime as much as just citing the examples of these criminal acts as to crime itself being the problem. I can only imagine that one of the mothers of these kids is on that safety commission that voted for the DeLeo bill. They should list the parents names and occupations of these little thugettes.

Agreed. I wasn't suggesting GOAL get involved with crime as much as just citing the examples of these criminal acts as to crime itself being the problem. I can only imagine that one of the mothers of these kids is on that safety commission that voted for the DeLeo bill. They should list the parents names and occupations of these little thugettes.

the moment GOAL makes written or public statements about anything other than firearms/2A, they get weaker. history has shown this over and over again.

singleness of purpose.

or as an old prof of mine use to say "you can teach people one thing or you can teach them nothing."

The gang members were all arraigned but then mostly all released. And that's got David and Donna wondering what can be done to stop these kids from attacking again?

This is good to know. [rolleyes]

And people wonder why violent crime is out of control. How long before these mis-guided 'kids' (that are in the process of turning their lives around [thinking]) illegally gain access to a gun and commit an act of the hated 'gun violence'? Then all the media, elected officials and those on the left will be obsessed with is where the gun came from and how they got it and NOT the events that lead to this life of crime for these effing thugs.

And if anyone stood up to them, the media would turn these effing thugs into the victims!! [angry]

Don't have to be rocky. I doubt seriously if they would have even attacked me. Victims usually put out the victim vibe that these scum smell like cheap cologne.

this^^

pussies get targetted by criminals. keep wits and look a little crazy and (almost) nobody will want to mug you. and rule #1 is not playing w smartphone....thats a sureshot way to get messed up bu any thug. might as well announce "hey im distracted AND stupid!"

Wow. WTF is wrong with this world.
The guy's got a fractured pelvis... and just imagine if he had defended his life with a pistol. The "optics" of it --the publicity, calling him some sort of vigilante shooting little girls-- His life would be ovah.

(Why did it take until the 8th paragraph of the written version of this story to say that there were at least 9 people beating on this couple, and never mentions that there were as many as 15 which was in the video? Why no mention if the perps where white, yellow, brown, red, black or green?)
When there is no mention of race that tells you exactly what race is being talked about. Plus let's be honest the second one reads gang and beating you already know. I'm sure the hate crime charges are on the way. I'll start holding my breath now.

the moment GOAL makes written or public statements about anything other than firearms/2A, they get weaker. history has shown this over and over again.

singleness of purpose.

or as an old prof of mine use to say "you can teach people one thing or you can teach them nothing."

I didn't look at it from that perspective but that does make sense.

btw if this couple were a Kennedy or Walsh, those kids would be held w/o bail....its pretty clear that crimes only matter if theyre committed against the state.

Back
Top Bottom