Couple with homes in Mass. and NH facing felonies for voting in both states in 2016 presidential ele

What you're 'missing' is IDGAF which side someone votes on, what I DO care about is if they vote twice.

And, election shenanigans are the usual tactics of the left. Other wise Roy Moore would be a Senator and Al Franken would never have been, and the 3000 people who swung NH blue in 2016 and then disappeared would be in a cell.

And yet Trump's own commission on electoral fraud disbanded after finding no evidence of it.

And I'd argue that the right's tactics are just as bad. Massively gerrymandered districts in the south to split the minority votes.

Be honest...you're not mad because of this story, you're made because a couple people registered as republicans got caught.

And I agree...anyone who violates the law should be punished.

And yet Trump's own commission on electoral fraud disbanded after finding no evidence of it.

And I'd argue that the right's tactics are just as bad. Massively gerrymandered districts in the south to split the minority votes.

Be honest...you're not mad because of this story, you're made because a couple people registered as republicans got caught.

Jesus Christ forgives you. For everything.

Welp....you couldn't be more wrong.

At least you're in keeping with your usual pattern.

If I was mad registered Republicans/independents were caught, I would have NES'd and made an excuse for them.
No excuse. No quarter. Maximum penalty

lol Dick Tracey, c'mon that's funny sh!t.
Thankew. Because it seems a lead-pipe cinch that raising filed off serial numbers with acid
was a Crimestoppers Textbook item.

(I do remember that one time Tracy stopped a car by cracking the engine block with a shot from a carbine, unquote. I think that was a mainline plot point - not a Crimestoppers sidebar item).

ETA: Whoops, non-sequitur.

I thought you were reacting to this post over in another thread:
BTW, once the full and correct serial numbers have been raised by Dick Tracy-class acid etching, they're no longer obscure, are they?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom