Covid Relief Check

What are you going to spend your $1400 Covid relief check on?

• Guns

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Ammunition

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Optics

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Reloading equipment/supplies

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Other firearm accessories

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Worthless things like food or rent

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well.. just heard from the tax man.. seems the wife had an issue with last years paychecks. For some reason, they took out practically no Fed withholding. So basically, we'll have to pay the Fed with part of our stimulus. The gov giveth, the gov take it away.. :mad:

Let's be realistic here.

No one in this thread is paying for this "free money".

Its our children who will have the bill, or children's children. Which is insane to me.

Pelosi is already talking about raising taxes to fund “infrastructure” projects (aka kickbacks to political allies and unions). The Biden administration was kicking around taxing individual stock purchases. They are just drooling over the opportunity to find a way to get their grubby hands on people’s retirement savings. The “rich” are going to see their taxes raised so they can pay their “fair share”.

Your also not accounting for the inflation that will take place. There are consequences to simply printing money endlessly. Make no mistake we are all paying, kids and grandchildren included. But nobody in politics has the balls to think beyond election time and the American public isn’t too far behind.

Yeah seriously what about the
Same boat. Have worked non-stop at work, not from home, throughout this whole thing. Not eligible, and I'm fine with that because it means I must be doing something right. And just like you, I'm weary of those who might be getting and cashing checks who don't deserve it, as while I don't get one myself, the expense is our collective burden for the long run. Yet I feel that this burden isn't as evenly distributed as the checks, with some of us having to cover the dept for others.
I found not 1 but 2 6 figure Jobs one out of state where I'm getting a sweet relo package. I'm pretty blessed i agree I hope it helps people that need it... and f*** the ass hats who passed it with so much pork its like a pig farm

Pelosi is already talking about raising taxes to fund “infrastructure” projects (aka kickbacks to political allies and unions). The Biden administration was kicking around taxing individual stock purchases. They are just drooling over the opportunity to find a way to get their grubby hands on people’s retirement savings. The “rich” are going to see their taxes raised so they can pay their “fair share”.

Your also not accounting for the inflation that will take place. There are consequences to simply printing money endlessly. Make no mistake we are all paying, kids and grandchildren included. But nobody in politics has the balls to think beyond election time and the American public isn’t too far behind.
Bullet guns body armor and food are going to come in handy soon. I will try and grab some more l4 soon

With the one exception of when the pols realized that the kids have smartened up and won’t stand for it. Then the gov will just monetize the debit (printing money to pay it off), which will set off an inflationary spiral which will impoverish all the elderly retired folks who are on relatively fixed incomes and hurt all the young folks who have saved for a raining day. Never underestimate the government’s ability to screw the people who were trying to do the right thing
Why do you think Bitcoin is going insane and there is massive interest in non-governmental crypto currencies? The next generations are looking to their future and the USD looks very bleak.

If the state doesn't control the money supply it needs to pay for pork and vote buying in current dollars and can't rob the future.

You’ve seen Biden’s tax plan. Right?
I wouldn’t be betting just yet on who will be paying for this bribe.

Unless they want to make it so I cannot live, I don't see "us" paying for this for a long time.

I'm sure someone older and smarter than I could tell me what I'm currently paying off.
Afghanistan?
Desert storm?
Vietnam?
Older than that?

Unless they want to make it so I cannot live, I don't see "us" paying for this for a long time.

I'm sure someone older and smarter than I could tell me what I'm currently paying off.
Afghanistan?
Desert storm?
Vietnam?
Older than that?
Supposedly in 2013 we were still paying for the Civil War (the government was still making payments to relatives of Civil War veterans).

Afghanistan?
Desert storm?
Vietnam?
Older than that?

all that hate and dwelling on the past will burn you up.

besides, I would be willing to bet our other non conflict global enterprises total similar or higher than your specifically chosen examples. The US is involved worldwide-we have a diplomatic/military presence in over 150 countries. Every once in awhile the government sends the military out to do stuff.

If you want to look at something from the past and imagine the long term financial and cultural effects, look at the a**h***s that brought slaves over to the US. That is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

all that hate and dwelling on the past will burn you up.

besides, I would be willing to bet our other non conflict global enterprises total similar or higher than your specifically chosen examples. The US is involved worldwide-we have a diplomatic/military presence in over 150 countries. Every once in awhile the government sends the military out to do stuff.

If you want to look at something from the past and imagine the long term financial and cultural effects, look at the a**h***s that brought slaves over to the US. That is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Sounds like England and Spain have some explaining to do.

Fight over stimulus check reportedly leads man to shoot his child’s mother and kill 4 of her relatives — including her 7-year-old child

Stimulus checks doing good for people [/SARCASM]

"
An argument over a stimulus check prompted a quadruple murder, authorities say, according to media reports.

What are the details?​

An Indianapolis woman lost four family members after one of her children's fathers demanded she give him a portion of her stimulus money.

The New York Post reported that the suspect, 25-year-old Malik Halfacre, is accused of fatally shooting three adults and a child after an argument with Jeanettrius Moore.

Halfacre reportedly fought with Moore on Saturday and shot her during the argument. She survived the attack, but her young daughter, brother, mother, and cousin did not"

Back
Top Bottom