COYOTE HUNT.....2015

I want to let you all know that Fairview Sportsmans Club is having their 4th annual coyote hunt. The hunt begins on Feb. 2nd and runs through March 7th. Coyotes can be from anywhere here in Ma. Prizes will be given for largest male, largest female and smallest coyote. Applications can be downloaded at www.fairviewsportsmensclub.com or picked up at the club in Granby Ma.
The web site does not have the latest info as of yet but it should be updated during this week. If there is any questions feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer them.
The club website has been updated in regards to the coyote hunt.

bob

Last edited:
I want to let you all know that Fairview Sportsmans Club is having their 4th annual coyote hunt. The hunt begins on Feb. 2nd and runs through March 7th. Coyotes can be from anywhere here in Ma. Prizes will be given for largest male, largest female and smallest coyote. Applications can be downloaded at www.fairviewsportsmensclub.com or picked up at the club in Granby Ma.
The web site does not have the latest info as of yet but it should be updated during this week. If there is any questions feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer them.
The club website has been updated in regards to the coyote hunt.

bob
Super interested! Too bad the only rifles I own are a 10/22 and an sks and a non rifled rem 870.

I also don't have one of those megaphones that make injured rabbit noises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom