• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

coyote hunt

the club i belong to is sponsoring a coyote hunt in feb. you can get info on it by logging onto the fairview website in my signature line. come and join us and help reduce the coyote population. last year was our 1st one and it was only for 1 week. it resulted in 21 less coyotes. this year it is going to last for 3 weeks. at the final weigh in there will be a grill set up and there will be burgs for all.

bob

all hunters must have a hunting license. you can hunt anytime its legal to hunt coyotes and anywhere its legal to hunt them. if you get a coyote it must have been shot in this state.

What do you do with the dead yotes? Sell the pelts? I'm too far away to make it but I'm just wondering because we could use something similar in my area but I don't know what to do with the dead coyotes.

i cant honestly answer that as one of the hunters took all the dead coyotes from last years hunt. i am guessing that he skinned them and sold the pelts.

those yotes stink to high heavens, i keep the tails for a keepsake but disguard the rest, i hunt them to reduce their impact on the wildlife in that area. those chicken stealers have run off all the deer, turkeys, and upland birds off a big farm i hunt on, so thi take em whenever iu get the chance!

Back
Top Bottom