• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Crackpots location at mill?

We need to paint colored lines on the floor of that place like they do for the hospital. "Follow the blue line to XYZ, ABC and @%^. For TYS, JJD and EKL, follow the red line."

I sense a NES community art project. You know, like the groups who paint inner city murals.
When I first took over managing the Mill 22 years ago, it took me a while to find my way around. Some places it's one floor, or two, or three or four. The Mill is on a slope and was built and added onto for over 100 years. About 80 tenant spaces. The FFLs occupy Suites 6-2-2 and 6-1-3 for a total of 30. The rest of them are spread out around the building. Also, there are five entrances. In add'n to the FFLs, I have woodworkers, plumbers, electricians, artists, Yoga, Batting cages, doggie daycare, chemists, machinists, doctors and more. You name it, we have it. Jack.

I would start with a group of people who generate revenue from the mill, whomever that might be. Seems attracting customers is. . . attractive.
Altho the mill is zoned industrial and business, retail is allowed, but it's not a "storefront" type of location. Folks come to do biz with specific tenants by appointment or because they are regular customers. Jack.

How did that work out? This is usually frowned upon based on personal experience with other dealers. :D "But I received notification that it was delivered 15 minutes ago."
Not an issue. But he earlier given me a window that he was there that night or Saturday morning for pick up, and it wasn’t a big paperwork deal.

Back
Top Bottom