• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

craving a charter arms bulldog .44 sp revolver

greencobra

NES Member
had one 35 years ago, one of the originals. they call it the "classic" now. it was a cool revolver. a little roughly finished, but they had to keep the price down, right? so something had to suffer. i need one again, kicking myself for selling the "classic" but i'll dig up another. the question i pose to you all is...anyone see one in the used case of a shop north of boston? 4s wasn't showing one on their database. bass pro was showing a couple but they didn't show where they were. i did a search for massachusetts bass pro's but it still had no location. hell, it could be in their minnesota location and they;ll ship it in. oh, blue, not the stainless. if you see one give me a shout and i'll try and cobble up the dough.

had one 35 years ago, one of the originals. they call it the "classic" now. it was a cool revolver. a little roughly finished, but they had to keep the price down, right? so something had to suffer. i need one again, kicking myself for selling the "classic" but i'll dig up another. the question i pose to you all is...anyone see one in the used case of a shop north of boston? 4s wasn't showing one on their database. bass pro was showing a couple but they didn't show where they were. i did a search for massachusetts bass pro's but it still had no location. hell, it could be in their minnesota location and they;ll ship it in. oh, blue, not the stainless. if you see one give me a shout and i'll try and cobble up the dough.
I think you can filter the bass pro gun finder by location

This shop has 6.
If it isn't in the roster, good luck finding an FFL that will transfer.

Screenshot_20240201_225433_Chrome.jpg

That’s a boring looking revolver!! But if it makes you happy….

Back
Top Bottom