Crime Prevention Research Center

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member

Logo
We put out a major report that we have been working on for weeks showing hard evidence of large-scale mail-in ballot fraud. I recommend that you read the long report that we put together. Missoula, Montana might not be where you think of mail-in vote fraud, but it is the only fairly complete audit of mail-in votes in the November election -- it found at least 7% of the votes were fraudulent. I talked about the findings to Sean Hannity and the Michigan Talk Network. Our work also got a very brief mention on the Rush Limbaugh show. There is a chance that this coming week will see a lot more news coverage of this work.
Democrats and the media machine have gone into hyperdrive pushing for more gun control. We put together responses to the lie that AR-15s are the weapon of choice for mass public shooters and that white supremacists are doing a significant share of these attacks. After the Senate hearing on the new Democrat gun control bills, Nikki Goeser also had an op-ed on the unintended consequences of more gun control. We appeared on the national Sean Hannity Radio Show and the Larry Elder Radio show, NTD television, as well as local shows such as Wisconsin's Vicki McKenna Show to discuss the newest gun control push.
Of course, the massive gun control push continues on entertainment television shows. NBC's Chicago PD has a show exaggerating the danger to law-abiding concealed handgun permit holders of having guns. Chicago PD also keeps pushing the false impression that criminals frequently use machine guns.
Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) and co-chair of the Second Amendment Caucus made a House floor speech relying heavily on our research.
The Tennessee state House passed "Nikki's bill" -- which creates a lifetime order of protection for convicted felons. Nikki talked to Armed American Radio about the bill.
While it is outside our usual areas, I have an op-ed on something near my heart-- academia's political corruption. I think that the piece is pretty powerful, and I think that you will be surprised by some of the depressing facts in it.

.​

Original Research

Gun Control Myths: The Lie That AR-15s Are The Weapon Of Choice Of Mass Public Shooters

UPDATE: The False Narrative Of White Supremacists Doing Mass Public Shootings: Racial, Gender, Religious And Political Views Of These Killers From 1998 Through March 2021

Op-eds

At Real Clear Investigations: Mail-In Vote Fraud In Montana

At Townhall: Unintended Consequences Of More Gun Control

At Townhall: Keeping Georgetown Law School Profs From Talking About Black Students’ Low Grades Helps No One

Television/YouTube Show Interviews

On NTD News: Understanding Some Of The Problems With Democrats’ Background Check Bills

Rayla Campbell Interviews John Lott At CPAC About Guns

Radio interviews/Podcasts

On The Sean Hannity Show: Discussing The Newest Push To Take Away People’s Guns And Vote Fraud In Montana

On The Vicki McKenna Show: The Media Bias On Guns, The False Claims Put Out By The Gun Violence Archive

On The Michigan Talk Network: Vote Fraud In Missoula Montana

On The Larry Elder Show: Gun Control Myths On Who Commits Mass Public Shootings, Background Checks, And Assault Weapon Bans

On Armed American Radio: CPRC’s Nikki Goeser Talks About Tennessee’s Lifetime Order Of Protection Bill On Track To Become Law.

On The John Fredericks Radio Show At CPAC: On The Push To Eliminate The Death Penalty And Bail, Lott’s Experience In The Trump Administration

On Colorado’s KVOR: On The Gun Control Bills Passed By The Democrats In The US House

On The Russ Clark Show At CPAC: What The Biden Administration Means For Gun Control

Alabama’s WERC Radio: Discussing How Gun Control Groups Work With Entertainment Television Shows To Push Gun Control

On The Stacey Ann Show At CPAC: On Biden’s Push For Gun Control

On Central Florida’s WWTK: Wide Ranging Discussion On Gun Control Laws

.​

Back
Top Bottom