• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cripes...this is SO full of fail

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2012/12/17/wvas-manchin-time-to-rethink-gun-legislation

But the self-described "proud outdoorsman and hunter" said, "I don't know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that goes out with an assault rifle, I don't know anybody who needs 30 rounds in a clip to go hunting."

Obviously he hasn't been with coyote hunters or Varmint hunters

Clip???

Manchin is the most prominent gun rights advocate to speak publicly in the wake of the shooting. He made his comments on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Never before have we seen our babies slaughtered. (Hmmmm....should I jump on the Roe vs Wade wagon?)

It's never happened in America that I can recall, seeing this carnage," Manchin said.

What about the ****king highways douchebag??? I have lost over ten friends, including 3 kids under ten to drunk drivers...but no, the spewage these ***holes are dumping is beyond reasonable...

"Anybody that's a proud gun owner, a proud member of the NRA, they're also proud parents, they're proud grandparents. They understand this has changed where we go from here."

Last edited:
"...Obviously he hasn't been with coyote hunters or Varmint hunters ."
Oh yeah, the 2A is the right to keep and bear arms for hunting </sarcasm>

"Never before have we seen our babies slaughtered. (Hmmmm....should I jump on the Roe vs Wade wagon?)."

Excellent point, and until we face this genocide cloaked in the name of "women's rights" the culture of death will march on.

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2012/12/17/wvas-manchin-time-to-rethink-gun-legislation

But the self-described "proud outdoorsman and hunter" said, "I don't know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that goes out with an assault rifle, I don't know anybody who needs 30 rounds in a clip to go hunting."

Obviously he hasn't been with coyote hunters or Varmint hunters

Clip???

Manchin is the most prominent gun rights advocate to speak publicly in the wake of the shooting. He made his comments on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Never before have we seen our babies slaughtered. (Hmmmm....should I jump on the Roe vs Wade wagon?)

It's never happened in America that I can recall, seeing this carnage," Manchin said.

What about the ****king highways douchebag??? I have lost over ten friends, including 3 kids under ten to drunk drivers...but no, the spewage these ***holes are dumping is beyond reasonable...

"Anybody that's a proud gun owner, a proud member of the NRA, they're also proud parents, they're proud grandparents. They understand this has changed where we go from here."

Hey lookie everybody - somebody just elected themselves to be the next Zumbo.

This guy's a "sportsman" - that means we can hurt him directly where it will do the most damage - his wallet.

Anybody got the list of sponsors who support him yet - so the abuse can get going sooner rather than later?

Back
Top Bottom