• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Crossbreed Holsters Instructor Belt?

I can see the velcro being a hassle if you want to feed the end of the belt through a belt loop when fastening it. I had an instructor belt that needed that but I ended up going over the belt loop and it started to fray the loop pretty good. For my jeans I didn't care, but it's not something I'd want to do with a nice pair of slacks.

I can see the velcro being a hassle if you want to feed the end of the belt through a belt loop when fastening it. I had an instructor belt that needed that but I ended up going over the belt loop and it started to fray the loop pretty good. For my jeans I didn't care, but it's not something I'd want to do with a nice pair of slacks.

Already had to deal with this with my Wilderness belts. Agreed, there's some potential for messing up belt loops, but I don't wear nice slacks very often.

To expand on my use case, the Crossbreed belt would be my summer carry belt. So I'm thinking lighter, more flexible, easy on and off. My summer CCW is basically a pocket pistol.

Back
Top Bottom