[crossposted from thedonald.win] READ THIS: Antifa are using radios, and this is how you can assist in exposing them.

In some states, the use of or possession of scanners or two way radios in the commission of a crime is a penalty enhancement.
I certainly hope so.

Some states prohibit having a scanner in a vehicle unless the operator has a valid amature license.
Turnabout is fair play.

It for hiking, line of sigh communication, last time we went out kid took off on her bike, wife have to chase after her. It illigal to own a mf radio now? Wtf
Drop $40 on this and be done with it.
71uDXMuWocL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just don't expect to operate moonbounce with them,
or talk to a relative 10 miles away during the zombie apocalypse.

Again, that'll probably meet your requirements.
Someone stop me if I'm wrong...

It for hiking, line of sigh communication, last time we went out kid took off on her bike, wife have to chase after her. It illigal to own a mf radio now? Wtf
Just powerful ones and it's nothing new. Recommendation by @AHM should cover you, otherwise you and the wife can each spend one Saturday getting your amateur tech license. Many more options once you get that ticket.

I certainly hope so.

Turnabout is fair play.

Drop $40 on this and be done with it.
71uDXMuWocL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just don't expect to operate moonbounce with them,
or talk to a relative 10 miles away during the zombie apocalypse.

Again, that'll probably meet your requirements.
Someone stop me if I'm wrong...
Nice, my kid like them colors. For a minute i was thinking that they made all personnal radio like walkie talkie illigal lol.

Nice, my kid like them colors.
If it puts her in the "Junior Communicator" mood,
and she actually stops on the trail in response to
your anguished screams, to give you a SITREP, it's all good.

For a minute i was thinking that they made all personnal radio like walkie talkie illigal lol.
Naw, but there are more and more license-needed bands
where using radios illegally has become popular.

(The FCC is too occupied with crap like Net Neutrality
to go after all but the most dangerous illegal operations).

But we won't be doing you any favors by telling you about
this-or-that trendy transgression if suddenly they start enforcing
start enforcing regulations again, and you're the first one to get caught.

On a serious side why aren’t these transmissions being jammed already?

Agreed, someone with a better vantage point and more power just tape a throat mic so it stays open. Have a second radio or another person on scan to find what channel they move to when they realize they can't communicate on their primary channel. a low tech cat and mouse game of jamming.

Agreed, someone with a better vantage point and more power just tape a throat mic so it stays open. Have a second radio or another person on scan to find what channel they move to when they realize they can't communicate on their primary channel. a low tech cat and mouse game of jamming.
And then they triangulate you and send in the mob. Wake up people there is deep state swamp gov't agencies running comms for antifa, hobby radio nerds are not going to punk them.

Back
Top Bottom