CT -- IDPA State Match

Welcome to the party. Are you gonna shoot SSP or CDP?

Thanks. Funny you ask. I just sent Mike Crister an email about this. I signed up for SSP as that's what I qualified for so far. I asked if I get qualified for CDP and start shooting more CDP if I can change... the match is far enough away that I might get some 1911 experience under my belt. It's basically down to the Sig for SSP or the S&W 1911 for CDP and they are worlds apart- I need to make a decision as to what I want to stick with soon.

Anyone that wants a slot for Sunday, let me know. I have offered it to R&G Club of New Bedford for first refusal. After them it is up for Grabs.

I was originally going to shoot Saturday, had to change to Sunday, now I plain can not go.

Regards,

Edited to add Slot has been spoken for

Last edited:
Shot this match yesterday. The weather was great - around 75 degrees and sunny. Not to bad for early October.

The match was ten stages. Of the two on the indoor range, you really only needed a flashlight on one of them. All of the stages were interesting, especially the one with the ssslllloooowww moving swinging no-shoot that you had to shoot around - ya kinda had to stand there and wait for this to swing out of the way and then pick your shots carefully until it swung back in the way.

Thanks to all the folks that designed, built and staffed this match.

Yeah- they definitely provided a good variety of stages. I shot on Saturday afternoon... it was much hotter! The sllloowww moving swinger was torture. I earned a PE because after my reload I engaged them out of order.. oh well. The best score on that stage was just under 25 secs.... amazing.

Very well run match. Thanks to the staff!

RGS

I want to thank Round Gun Shooter for giving me his slot (a paid slot, I might add, and I didn't even shoot a round gun). Again - a very gracious Thank You!!

Back
Top Bottom