• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cuck remotes that don't ship to mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, 99% of the lawyers in Massachusetts probably couldn't complete that assignment.
Given that Maura changes how she interprets the law by whim, I’d peg the percentage at 100%, and one lawsuit, even if unsuccessful, would likely cost more than PSA would profit from Mass in a year.

When you are a target, and PSA is definitely one, you learn to keep your effing head down.

Given that Maura changes how she interprets the law by whim, I’d peg the percentage at 100%, and one lawsuit, even if unsuccessful, would likely cost more than PSA would profit from Mass in a year.

When you are a target, and PSA is definitely one, you learn to keep your effing head down.
Lol you make it sound like someone has never been challenged by the ag office before.... well guess what people have and they've told her to f*** off and succeeded. what do you think Target Sports is doing? ( there are other vendors who also have had success against her but I'm not going to go into specifics...) Apparently their counsel is not retarded.

Not to mention i find the whole thing hysterical, as there are tons of companies selling similar products that PSA refuses to sell....

Usually most of these problems arise from their counsel not having a clue. Look what happened with Ruger wrt the MK pistols in Mass.... and none of that debacle had anything to do with the state or the AG.... [rofl] Ruger was just so eager to prostrate themselves in front of the state that they basically created an artificial problem..... [rofl] I don't want to know what that garbage attorney was paid to cause that problem.... [rofl]

With PSA I suspect a very similar set of issues basically they're all bending over trying to find the correct prostration angle and lube for the red hot steel AG **** that's never coming....

The whole thing kind of reminds me of the Salem witch trials there's basically a whole bunch of Hysteria that's been created because we happen to have some politically shitty politicians. Of course it does not help matters that a lot of this hysteria is promulgated by some shity gun shops as well as some shitty Mass Gun Owners that ask too many f****** questions when they call a vendor.....

Last edited:
All I want is to one day have a pile of devalued pre bans.
And, be free!

Sadly that day will never come for Massachusetts and pre bans will continue to be worth a fortune!
$19 ea. for the AR mags. PM inbound. I knew you would come to your senses. Obviously, the china virus has taken it's toll on you mentally.
Welcome back.

$19 ea. for the AR mags. PM inbound. I knew you would come to your senses. Obviously, the china virus has taken it's toll on you mentally.
Welcome back.
Even new Colt mags are $30 each from free state websites. Everyone loves Colt but they are more expensive than plastic mags.

Yes, I have heard PSA is tonka toy junk.
"I have heard" .......another keyboard warrior posting what he "heard" on the Internet. If you haven't owned nor shot one, how about you just STFU?

Nope. It’s not that complicated. A company their size has lawyers on staff, and they could easily determine what is legal to ship , illegal, or even questionable and should be avoided.

I disagree - sure they have lawyers but selling to MA means more lawyers. And in the end every employee has to be cognizant of everything. Customer calls and a manual change is made to an order, that employee has to check what's legal, picking mags from bins - better not grab a 20 round from the wrong bin, etc etc.

Selling to a state like MA can be a liability and is a problem that doesn't exist in most states.

"I have heard" .......another keyboard warrior posting what he "heard" on the Internet. If you haven't owned nor shot one, how about you just STFU?
😂😂😂😂Did you not get the part that us Ma**h***s can’t get anything from PSA. May I also suggest decaf….or maybe even a Valium😂😂😂😂. I like your NES name though, u sound like a Star Wars droid.👍🏻

I disagree - sure they have lawyers but selling to MA means more lawyers. And in the end every employee has to be cognizant of everything. Customer calls and a manual change is made to an order, that employee has to check what's legal, picking mags from bins - better not grab a 20 round from the wrong bin, etc etc.

Selling to a state like MA can be a liability and is a problem that doesn't exist in most states.
Largely illusory. There are metric f***tons of companies that send guns and related product into mass. This MA cooties trash has really taken on a life of its own, apparently tom reilly, coakley, healey and co have managed to make people believe the devil is in every bowl of soup if it involves MA.

It reminds me of a broad jumping on a chair when a field mouse comes in the kitchen. [rofl] and where she at instead of smashing the mouse with a broom or just ignoring it they just stay on this chair and scream like retards. [rofl] The mouse might be disgusting and carry disease but it's not some kind of like imminent threat.

Largely illusory. There are metric f***tons of companies that send guns and related product into mass. This MA cooties trash has really taken on a life of its own, apparently tom reilly, coakley, healey and co have managed to make people believe the devil is in every bowl of soup if it involves MA.

It reminds me of a broad jumping on a chair when a field mouse comes in the kitchen. [rofl] and where she at instead of smashing the mouse with a broom or just ignoring it they just stay on this chair and scream like retards. [rofl] The mouse might be disgusting and carry disease but it's not some kind of like imminent threat.

I get it, but PSA being basically a MSR oriented shop is non compliant generally. What they can sell to MA, say for complete firearms of any type, is the tip of the iceberg as far as what they offer.

I get it, but PSA being basically a MSR oriented shop is non compliant generally. What they can sell to MA, say for complete firearms of any type, is the tip of the iceberg as far as what they offer.
There are at least 2 other huge vendors (both of which are AR/AK centric) where i can have both compliant or non compliant uppers dropped right to my doorstep in MA. There's probably dozens more, if i bothered to look. Most of these will gladly send lowers if i have a dealer willing to inbound them.

There are at least 2 other huge vendors (both of which are AR/AK centric) where i can have both compliant or non compliant uppers dropped right to my doorstep in MA. There's probably dozens more, if i bothered to look. Most of these will gladly send lowers if i have a dealer willing to inbound them.

Sure I get it, but then PSA isn't the only one either and they are a big one, a big target. Their CEO is a pussy maybe :) or their lawyers are more conservative in their assessments, whatever the case PSA does great things for 2A and I don't fault them for steering clear of MA - there is no denying the place is really f***ed.

Sure I get it, but then PSA isn't the only one either and they are a big one, a big target. Their CEO is a pussy maybe :) or their lawyers are more conservative in their assessments, whatever the case PSA does great things for 2A and I don't fault them for steering clear of MA - there is no denying the place is really f***ed.

I'm more pissed about their shitty business practices. Even if they shipped here tomorrow i still wouldn't buy anything from them. It's just funny that they're cucks on top of it. To me it's like shopping at Walmart.

I will admit however, i /did/ get a laugh out of the Angryjoe-14 lower they sold. That was at least worth a few yuks.

Do you think we might be able to get all the PSA whinging posts moved to a separate thread and leave this one to updates on the federal magazine case?

PSA is one of those companies that won’t ship a tshirt to us trapped behind enemy lines because they are scared shitless of our AG and other commie AG’s. Then when this short burst of freedom hit CA they were all over the internet pounding their chest with f*** CA and there AG! Mags inbound!!!! I wish they would of just kept there mouths shut and shipped as many mags (and tshirts, lol) to as many ppl who wanted them. I believe the AG listed them specifically in there complaint for a stay when it happened. When guys like me are finally able to get out of commie hell holes like MA we remember companies like PSA, BCM, Aero, etc..We also remember companies like TSUSA. 👍🏻
Well some of us refuse to be bent over by a dyke bitch AG and her (cough)Republican Governor soy Boi.
There's always free state living and every free stater I know happens to like PSA.
But continue to whine. It amuses us.

Wanna bet your life there's no Consumer Protection Regulation about T-shirt flame retardancy?
(I wouldn't).
[shocked]

But I was merely making a pessimistic reference to Shooty Thing Laws...
Honestly? Yes, and twice on Sunday.

I know you're being flip, but this fear of our shadows is why we're in the condition we are. Something has to change, someone has to go first.

At this point, there are already plenty of leaders - PSA and company are the mask hold outs.

I live down the road from PSA Greenville. I have a love/hate relationship with them. For reasons stated above I dislike them. Their anti-gouging during times like these and having a ton of stock makes me like them. I find myself in their neighborhood every few weeks.
If any of you guys that are upset about bot getting PSA t-shirts mailed to you, comments your shirt size, and maybe we can get a group buy going and I'll mail them to you guys. ;) [rofl]

The idea that they would need more lawyers for shipping shit to MA is laughable.

"Atty. Matlock - we have a question about shipping an item to MA."

"Is it serialized?"

"No."

"Why the f*ck are you bothering me?"

If they want to cuck, just sell unregulated parts - problem solved. Or sell to dealers and let them worry about it. BCM, Aero, and PSA sell nothing you can't get from several other companies that is equal or better in price and quality. Sure you can get them elsewhere but why support a business that doesn't support you(not only doesn't support you but actively tells you to f*ck off)?

I wouldn't even think twice about them, but while they refuse to ship to MA, etc. they puff their chests and claim to be "defenders of the 2nd."

Lose the two-faced schtick and admit you're a business that's in it for the safest, easiest money you can make in the industry, and we're good.

I just think it is lazy. TSUSA has essentially shown that all you have to do is ignore Ma AG bullshit or respond with, "Well, see you in court."
And "poof"... she goes away.
The last thing the AG's office wants to do is drag a case into court that it is pretty sure it can't win. Because if you lose one case, you will open the flood gates.

But I can't help but wonder why some large. well funded, national firearms group doesn't go after her and force the issue.

PSA is boycotting MA, good. Their business, their rules
MA people should worry about getting their your own shit together before they bitch about PSA. MA caused the problem, not PSA.

The rest of the country supports PSA in not selling to MA, because they don't want to see MA F up more shit in America.

[rofl]

PSA is boycotting MA, good. Their business, their rules
MA people should worry about getting their your own shit together before they bitch about PSA. MA caused the problem, not PSA.

The rest of the country supports PSA in not selling to MA, because they don't want to see MA F up more shit in America.
What did mAss f*** up in the rest of America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom