Cuck remotes that don't ship to mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA was bought out by JJE Capital Holdings some time back. Your fight is with them now.

They also just bought a chunk of Remington as well...

JJE Capital Holdings LLC Acquires H&R, Stormlake, DPMS, AAC and Parker JJE may be an equity firm, but it’s an equity firm that already owns gun and gun-related concerns, Palmetto State Armory probably most famous among them. JJE nabbed the former Remington brands for $2.5 million. Interestingly, JJE was the stalking-horse bidder for Remington intellectual property along with the Lonoke and Barnes ammunition operations.

1622805371574.png

Beside the damage done by Mitt Romney, The Kennedy's, AG that threatens companies outside her state, the liberal cancer MA residence spread when the move to other states..not much
So you bunch everyone in mAss into the same liberal shit pool?

I do, MA is one big pool of liberal shit. You might not like the pool you're in, but you are in it. Stop splashing in your shit pool, it getting everywhere else
All gun owners are dangerous and fat. Stop splashing.

All gun owners are dangerous and fat. Stop splashing.
The problem is MA gun owners won't clean out their shit pool, they want others to jump in with them. Then they get all pissy when other don't want to get their shit on them.

I say F you to all the MA gun owners that want PSA to get their shit on them. We enjoy our clean pool

The problem is MA gun owners won't clean out their shit pool, they want others to jump in with them. Then they get all pissy when other don't want to get their shit on them.

I say F you to all the MA gun owners that want PSA to get their shit on them. We enjoy our clean pool
Anyone in MA who actually needs something from PSA can get it

It’s their business. Last time I checked, this was still America. Like in “free country” America. You know, the land where store owners can pick who they do business with. PSA chose to not do business with people who live in certain states. Those people have the option to move. Of course, there’s always an excuse not to, always a reason why your case is special. Well, screw that. Want freedom? Pay the price. This thread might as well be titled “cuck gun owners who won’t move out of Mass.”
probably the people bitching on this thread are also the ones who whine about the Outpost carding them when they buy ammo. Again, their house, their rules. You guys might as well stop the “righteous indignation” shtick and buy your shit at four seasons or wherever the fugg ma**h***s go.

BRB - selling my house, quitting a great job, saying bye to my friends, family, relationship just so I can buy a shitty upper from PSA.
It’s what I (as well as several others on here) did.
If their stuff is so shitty, why bitch when you cant get it?

Anyone in MA who actually needs something from PSA can get it
This. If I really wanted something from PSA I'd just ship it to my friend in NH. Or for those who don't have free state connections, just ship it to a UPS Store in NH.

Give us some tips on cleaning the pool. What can be done?

I disagree - sure they have lawyers but selling to MA means more lawyers. And in the end every employee has to be cognizant of everything. Customer calls and a manual change is made to an order, that employee has to check what's legal, picking mags from bins - better not grab a 20 round from the wrong bin, etc etc.

Selling to a state like MA can be a liability and is a problem that doesn't exist in most states.
This all sounds good but it’s contradicted by their own policy. They will send ten round mags to California, New York, New Jersey etc. They’ll send stripped lowers and complete uppers to California. Judging by the detailed restrictions they list by city and state, they do have lawyers who have reviewed these things. Sure, in some cases it’s a little overly restrictive (stripped lowers are NY legal but they won’t ship), but they seem to have a particular hardon for MA and Washington DC, the only places they won’t send a t-shirt.

True. There is choice, but my salary is quite comfortable and I'm not sure how successful I'd be at replicating it elsewhere. So it's a choice with a lot of hurdles or even potential downgrades to lifestyle.

My only beef with PSA is how they won't even bother shipping unregulated parts to MA. There is no reason for that. They're saying FU to the AG, but they end up saying FU to all the gun owners as well.
You can make some safe assumptions about people that ridicule you for not picking up and moving to another NE blue state in order to buy P-mags.

But yeah, I no longer blame companies for not shipping to states hostile to their products, that’s why God invented Rhode Island...

is the horse in the glue factory now? looks pretty flat and dry now. I think I can see its nostril!!!

Nobody is going to change anyones mind here.

And none of the big walmart gun dealers are going to change their shitty policies, either. Vote with your wallet. Or move out of this shithole if you can. Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom