• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD Custom AR15 for sale (SOLD)

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

Description : Custom AR15 "franken-build". This was my go-to AR15 for a while. Nothing wrong with it at all. Just moving on to another build. "pre healey" if you care about that.

Round count is probably a couple thousand. Thoroughly cleaned every now and then. Always reliable, built like a tank. Lightweight configuration with a ton of Magpul products on it. Has a slip-over fake suppressor which gives it a nice “suppressed SBR” look.

Condition: Actually in pretty good condition, no noticeable nicks or scratches.
Lower: Anderson
Upper: Palmetto state 556, 16” carbine gas, 1/7, chrome-lined barrel, M4 ramps, iron front sight block
BCG: I’ll put a brand new mil-spec bcg in since I’m keeping the old one. Standard charging handle.
GI trigger with JP springs (reliable and feels great)
All Magpul furniture: m-lok handguard, grip, and buttstock.
Magpul rear flip-up sight
Magpul bolt-assist device
Magpul extended mag release
The famous “pinky pro” red dot sight I got for $6

Both sights systems are zeroed for 50yds. This setup is great for pounding steel targets. I also have magazines and ammo if you need.

Selling Terms : FTF via FA10

Price : SOLD. Cash/venmo/BTC/etc

Contact Information: PM me

Pictures: see below. I can produce more if needed.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

EE9A5C0F-4615-4E1B-BF6E-86A2C93C186A.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom